BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic ...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Kara S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Stayed here in Atlantic City. It's very clean and upscale. Their night clubs Mur Mur and Mix are awesome! Great drinks and ambiance. Plus the casino has rows and rows of tables and slots.
Michelle J.
Studio City, CA
I was lucky enough to stay with a family who could afford to stay here. It's a fantastic hotel if you can afford it. However, if you aren't happy to fork over the $ then don't bother.
Shani A.
Brooklyn, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Restaurants, rooms, and casino are great. Worth staying at the water club part that is newer and more modern. Loved the spa as well- give it a shot- nice a quiet with great AC views
Janine S.
White Plains, NY
This is the place to be in AC!! it's rich/trendy looking, and still fun. has fun night clubs, great restaurants and awesome performances!! and a 5 star spa!! you have to do this!
Chelsea U.
Tyler, TX
Its the one thing I miss about moving back down south. Is Borgata, My boyfriend worked here in room service as a chef, birthday parties here, and basically every event I was there.
Gina M.
A nice hotel for a younger generation. It is expensive to stay at though. I don't gamble but I know my brother complains about them not having many (or any) of the cheaper tables.
Hillary T.
Long Beach, CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The first place I ever stayed in Atlantic City and I was blown away by all the shinny things! Definitely one of the top 5 hotels I've ever been at and definitely one of the best there!
Deborah G.
Newton, NJ
Love visiting this hotel when I am visiting Atlantic City. I think it is one of the best in the city. I have stayed on the boardwalk and would much rather prefer to stay here :-)
Theresa W.
Clementon, NJ
My favorite of the very few places in Atlantic City I will stay. Beautiful hotel, rooms are always clean. Restaurants & nightlife are top notch. No reason to leave the property!
Donna K.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Best hotel, casino in Atlantic City, highly recommended this for a nice romantic weekend. Also has awesome restaurants. I live in the area and it is a go to for a date night
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?