BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Lesley S.
Borgata is one of the nicest resorts in AC. It feels upscale and sleek, not tacky like some casinos. My only complaint is that it is way off the boardwalk, so you are a little isolated if you stay there.
Krista M.
Burlington, NJ
A great place to stay when visiting Atlantic City. The rooms are spacious and the beds are always so comfortable. Everything is easy access in the lobby and a great variety of restaurants to choose from.
Jesilyn I.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
I love the borgata. The rooms are amazing and I just love all there is to do. I also love the atmosphere. I don't mind that it is far from all of the other casinos because there is enough to do there!!
Jan L.
Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for. The food is great and plenty of choices at the buffet…casino is fun and lots of entertainment
Julie J.
Drexel Hill, PA
I thought with the arrival of Revel that the Revel may trump (haha) Borgata. No way. Borgata is still where it is at. The Borgata has it all and the vibe is energetic. The parking is a breeze.
Connie H.
Flushing, NY
Since the Borgata opened it has been my go-to hotel in Atlantic City. It's got great amenities and service. They're nightclub mur mur is very nice and they have great tables to gamble on!
Desiree g.
Globetrotter Expert
Borgata is very classy and modern casino. The decor is beautiful and the chandlear sate amazing! I've actually had great luck with their slots as well! Only down fall is they are a bit pricey to stay at, the price is much higher then the compeatable casinos.
Michelle J.
Studio City, CA
I was lucky enough to stay with a family who could afford to stay here. It's a fantastic hotel if you can afford it. However, if you aren't happy to fork over the $ then don't bother.
Janine S.
White Plains, NY
This is the place to be in AC!! it's rich/trendy looking, and still fun. has fun night clubs, great restaurants and awesome performances!! and a 5 star spa!! you have to do this!
Chelsea U.
Tyler, TX
Its the one thing I miss about moving back down south. Is Borgata, My boyfriend worked here in room service as a chef, birthday parties here, and basically every event I was there.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?