BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Janine S.
White Plains, NY
This is the place to be in AC!! it's rich/trendy looking, and still fun. has fun night clubs, great restaurants and awesome performances!! and a 5 star spa!! you have to do this!
Chelsea U.
Tyler, TX
Its the one thing I miss about moving back down south. Is Borgata, My boyfriend worked here in room service as a chef, birthday parties here, and basically every event I was there.
Gina M.
A nice hotel for a younger generation. It is expensive to stay at though. I don't gamble but I know my brother complains about them not having many (or any) of the cheaper tables.
Deborah G.
Newton, NJ
Love visiting this hotel when I am visiting Atlantic City. I think it is one of the best in the city. I have stayed on the boardwalk and would much rather prefer to stay here :-)
Hillary T.
Long Beach , CA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The first place I ever stayed in Atlantic City and I was blown away by all the shinny things! Definitely one of the top 5 hotels I've ever been at and definitely one of the best there!
Donna K.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Best hotel, casino in Atlantic City, highly recommended this for a nice romantic weekend. Also has awesome restaurants. I live in the area and it is a go to for a date night
Theresa W.
Clementon, NJ
My favorite of the very few places in Atlantic City I will stay. Beautiful hotel, rooms are always clean. Restaurants & nightlife are top notch. No reason to leave the property!
Valerie H.
Bloomington, IN
The Borgata is the only place you should consider staying if you ever go to Atlantic City. It is off the strip, but you really don't need to see the test of AC if you're staying at the Borgata.
Pamela K.
Royersford, Pa
Hubby sent me and a girlfriend to the Borgata for a weekend getaway ... we had a blast! played in the casino, at in the restaurants, lounged by the pools, and enjoyed the spa!
Elizabeth Y.
Mahwah, NJ
I love the ambiance of this hotel, and the buffet is actually where we chose to spend our 6 year wedding anniversary dinner. However, the member rewards benefits here are horrible, and expire and the parking keeps your transfer receipts.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?