BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Sonia I.
Ridgefield, NJ
I have been and stayed at all the hotels in Atlantic City this is by far the best one in Atlantic City compared to the food, spa, bar/nightlife, and gambling. The rooms are amazing, the service is great, the pool is great as well. The nightlife I have been to as well it is great.
Lesley S.
Borgata is one of the nicest resorts in AC. It feels upscale and sleek, not tacky like some casinos. My only complaint is that it is way off the boardwalk, so you are a little isolated if you stay there.
Alexis K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This hotel is absolutely gorgeous! I recently visited for The Weeknd concert this past May. The decorations are amazing and the restaurants are excellent. I especially recommend the macaroons there.
Jan L.
Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for. The food is great and plenty of choices at the buffet…casino is fun and lots of entertainment
Julie J.
Drexel Hill, PA
I thought with the arrival of Revel that the Revel may trump (haha) Borgata. No way. Borgata is still where it is at. The Borgata has it all and the vibe is energetic. The parking is a breeze.
Connie H.
Bayside, NY
Since the Borgata opened it has been my go-to hotel in Atlantic City. It's got great amenities and service. They're nightclub mur mur is very nice and they have great tables to gamble on!
Desiree g.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Borgata is very classy and modern casino. The decor is beautiful and the chandlear sate amazing! I've actually had great luck with their slots as well! Only down fall is they are a bit pricey to stay at, the price is much higher then the compeatable casinos.
Katy A.
Doral, FL
I really enjoyed my stay at the Borgata this past Thanksgiving week. It updated trendy chic rooms made for a nice getaway. The hotel staff were also quite friendly and very helpful. We ate at the Borgata Buffet as well - I thought it was affordable and great selections also did not disappoint the taste buds.

Kara S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Stayed here in Atlantic City. It's very clean and upscale. Their night clubs Mur Mur and Mix are awesome! Great drinks and ambiance. Plus the casino has rows and rows of tables and slots.
Michelle J.
Studio City, CA
I was lucky enough to stay with a family who could afford to stay here. It's a fantastic hotel if you can afford it. However, if you aren't happy to fork over the $ then don't bother.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?