BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Heather G.
Berlin, NJ
This is a beautiful, luxurious casino/hotel. It is definitely the place to be in AC. Great food, entertainment, watch a concert or comedy show with big names, go to a club or bar, gorgeous rooms, and of course lots of gambling.
Amy C.
Bronx, NY
Great place to stay! Rooms at both the Borgata and Water Club section are nicely decorated and very clean. Staff is always very professional. Love to eat at Izakaya or Wolfgang Puck for a nice meal. For casual meals, Noodles of the World and Bread & Butter are open most of the day and night and have great meals.
Jennifer B.
Globetrotter Expert
I love the Borgata! Whenever I'm in Atlantic City, I always visit the casinos here. It's so gorgeous and clean. They also have some great clubs. The only downside is that it's off the boardwalk and away from most attractions.
Iryna H.
Cary, NC
Globetrotter Expert
Borgata is such a beautiful hotel from the minute you walk in. The rooms ate beautiful and the casino it is just too pricey. One con is they are not on the boardwalk.
Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love the Borgata. It feels very upscale and clean. Some of the other hotel/casinos in AC feel rundown and dirty. The Borgata is a little far off from the others, so you can't walk but it's definitely one of the nicest.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
Globetrotter Expert
I have stayed here frequently since the hotel first opened. It is the nicest hotel in Atlantic City. It has great restaurants, a nice pool, a big casino, and a great rewards program that makes it super easy to earn free nights. I actually like its sister property (the Water Club) even better.
Jenna O.
Having family live virtually down the street I come here quite often. The live music is fantastic, the slots are great, and the gelato bar is always stocked.
Sean B.
The Borgata is by far the nicest hotel and casino in Atlantic City. Filled with tons of award winning restaurants, multiple nightlife venues / clubs and great rooms. Compared to other hotel & casinos in AC, you wouldn't have to leave here throughout the weekend to have a great time.
Jesilyn I.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
I love the borgata. The rooms are amazing and I just love all there is to do. I also love the atmosphere. I don't mind that it is far from all of the other casinos because there is enough to do there!!
Lesley S.
Borgata is one of the nicest resorts in AC. It feels upscale and sleek, not tacky like some casinos. My only complaint is that it is way off the boardwalk, so you are a little isolated if you stay there.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?