BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Amy  M.
During a rainy day in Cape May we decided to make about an hours trip to the Borgata! We had a nice time gambling and just walking around followed by a delicious Italian dinner in one of the Casinos restaurants.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I have stayed here frequently since the hotel first opened. It is the nicest hotel in Atlantic City. It has great restaurants, a nice pool, a big casino, and a great rewards program that makes it super easy to earn free nights. I actually like its sister property (the Water Club) even better.
Alexis B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Borgata is an AC staple for anyone who's been there a few times. Their casino is beautiful, and their rooms are comfortable and clean. This is where I stay every time I go to AC (live in NYC, from Long Island).
Sean B.
The Borgata is by far the nicest hotel and casino in Atlantic City. Filled with tons of award winning restaurants, multiple nightlife venues / clubs and great rooms. Compared to other hotel & casinos in AC, you wouldn't have to leave here throughout the weekend to have a great time.
Nicki A.
The Borgata is a nice hotel but there is not much to do there. If you're looking for a nice place to stay this is a good hotel but if you're looking for things to do or entertainment I would seek elsewhere.
Priscilla N.
I gave stay at both Borgata and The Water Club. The Water club is a little more upscale, the pool must be there very early -awesome adults only! Sign up for their red card for special rates and other perks.
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
The Borgata Hotel Casino and Spa is definitely one of the nicer places in Atlantic City. The rooms are always clean and the casino is awesome. I highly recommend staying here even if it's a little pricey.
Jesilyn I.
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
I love the borgata. The rooms are amazing and I just love all there is to do. I also love the atmosphere. I don't mind that it is far from all of the other casinos because there is enough to do there!!
Sonia I.
Ridgefield, NJ
I have been and stayed at all the hotels in Atlantic City this is by far the best one in Atlantic City compared to the food, spa, bar/nightlife, and gambling. The rooms are amazing, the service is great, the pool is great as well. The nightlife I have been to as well it is great.
Lesley S.
Borgata is one of the nicest resorts in AC. It feels upscale and sleek, not tacky like some casinos. My only complaint is that it is way off the boardwalk, so you are a little isolated if you stay there.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?