BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Colette C.
Sewell, NJ
Globetrotter Expert
The Borgata is an amazing Casino. The restaurants are all great, the location is perfect and easy to get to, and the casino is very modern and up to date. My husband and I go there few times a year. We live close so its not too bad to just go down for one night.
Amy  M.
During a rainy day in Cape May we decided to make about an hours trip to the Borgata! We had a nice time gambling and just walking around followed by a delicious Italian dinner in one of the Casinos restaurants.
Maria C.
Tallahassee, FL
Globetrotter Expert
The layout in AC is great. the most importan thing is the sataff they made my experience even better, definitely woth every penny. have to say that i love it the decor is great as well
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
I adore the Borgata. Although it is set off the strip, it is lovely. It's absolutely gorgeoud inside and has amazing food. It's casinos are wonderful so you don't even feel like you have to leave. I stayed one weekend and received free room comps for a year.
Marissa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Been here for concerts indoor and outdoor many times and apart from being a really cool hotel, it's also a great venue that houses really delicious restaurants. It's away from the beach and other Atlantic City boardwalk hotels but it's a nice escape.
Stephanie L.
Lakeville, MA
I went to AC for the first time in 2010 and we stayed at the Borgata. I loved it there! The next time I go back I will definitely stay there again. The beds were comfy (even though none of us slept), and I loved the nightclub inside the hotel. It was a lot of fun and I hope it wasn't too damaged from the Hurricane, because I would like to go back soon.
lyss o.
Franklin Square, NY
The borgata is such a pretty place to stay! It is GORGEOUS and the room are very spacious and clean. The employees are always friendly and there to make sure you have a wonderful time. The casino is also very clean. I feel it is much classier than the other hotels and is more of an older crowd, which I like. In addition, the food is great!
LaToya F.
This hotel is by far my favorite hotel in Atlantic City. You truly feel like you are at a resort at this hotel, in comparison to some of the older hotels in AC. It has two night clubs and several bars, so you never have to leave your hotel!
Shannon m.
East Norriton, PA
Gorgeous hotel! This is always our go to spot when we visit Atlantic City and it never disappoints. Food and drink are delish, rooms are great and the atmosphere is what you want and expect. Get tickets for a show and make it a night!
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I have only been to borgata once but it was beautiful and very clean. The staff was friendly and the service was great. I won a pretty good amount of money at the casino too so I'll probably be back soon enough.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?