BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
My grandparents had there 47 anniversary there they said that it was beautiful is a great Hotel everybody's sweet and nice and they would definitely go again and recommend it
Michelle L.
I love staying at the Borgata! The ambience and decor are beautiful, very high end. The rooms are pricey but they do have nice deals at times on living social and groupon.
Heather G.
Berlin, NJ
This is a beautiful, luxurious casino/hotel. It is definitely the place to be in AC. Great food, entertainment, watch a concert or comedy show with big names, go to a club or bar, gorgeous rooms, and of course lots of gambling.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I have only been to borgata once but it was beautiful and very clean. The staff was friendly and the service was great. I won a pretty good amount of money at the casino too so I'll probably be back soon enough.
Jennifer B.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I love the Borgata! Whenever I'm in Atlantic City, I always visit the casinos here. It's so gorgeous and clean. They also have some great clubs. The only downside is that it's off the boardwalk and away from most attractions.
Amy C.
Bronx, NY
Great place to stay! Rooms at both the Borgata and Water Club section are nicely decorated and very clean. Staff is always very professional. Love to eat at Izakaya or Wolfgang Puck for a nice meal. For casual meals, Noodles of the World and Bread & Butter are open most of the day and night and have great meals.
Iryna H.
Cary, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Borgata is such a beautiful hotel from the minute you walk in. The rooms ate beautiful and the casino it is just too pricey. One con is they are not on the boardwalk.
Melissa V.
Davenport, FL
Stayed there a few year back in Atlantic city. We had a blast very clean and friendly and some awesome shows to while i was there. Didnt win big but maybe next time
Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love the Borgata. It feels very upscale and clean. Some of the other hotel/casinos in AC feel rundown and dirty. The Borgata is a little far off from the others, so you can't walk but it's definitely one of the nicest.
Sharon M.
Willingboro, NJ
Pricey but beautiful and worth it. The rooms are gorgeous and clean. The staff is friendly. I love the casino and have done well there as far as fun and winnings.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?