BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Taryn C.
I've only stayed here once and overall I had a good stay. My friends and I came for a concert and I must say the venue looks so much better than it did 10 years ago when I went there for my first show. The rooms are great and the bathrooms are exquisite. The only problem I had was we got in trouble for having a "party" in our room. A bunch of our friends were staying in the hotel so we were chatting and drinking in our room (all of us were over the age of 21). Apparently the neighbors complained we were too loud and called security on us (it was 10pm on a Friday, I don't believe we were that loud) and they made everyone leave after checking IDs and calling the hotel manager. But everything worked out. I would definitely stay their again.
Marlena S.
The Atlantic City location is absolutely amazing and really doesn't even look like it belongs in the same atmosphere with the other AC hotels and casinos. Very elegant, service is always professional, dining options are the best the town has to offer and on the weekends the party scene is hot! If you're looking for a place where you'll really enjoy yourself and have an affordable, luxurious experience I highly recommend checking the Borgata.
Stephanie W.
I haven't stayed at this hotel overnight but they have an amazing buffet. The price is high (around $40 per person) but there are so many options of food. The variety makes it worth the price and you can get more expensive items like all you can eat crab legs and steak. The hotel is nice from what I can see and I've heard they comp your room for a future visit if you gamble a lot or book your stay at the hotel.
Kristy W.
I've only been to Atlantic city one time and stayed at this hotel. The room was absolutely beautiful! I loved the huge gift shop and the selection of food. The shuttle service picked you right up in front of the hotel and it's close to the boardwalk. I think a lot of the other casinos looked a little out dated or cheesy but not this one!
Arabelis M.
Union City, NJ
Globetrotter Expert
The only casino that I would prefer to stay in when I visit Atlantic City. I usually get free rooms with their comp program, which isn't bad at all. The casino has many other things to do besides gambling. The nightlife is always on point. I would consider Borgata the only hotel and casino in Atlantic City that's still worth the trip.
Jezebel Jessie R.
Nutley, NJ
Love the borbota. It's definitely great for dinners and gambling, and massages. It's pricer than most. The cons for me would be the age group it's more for 35+ crowd so dancing isn't the best there and it's also not right on the strip which can be a hassle. If you don't need to leave the strip and just want to gamble and eat, it's ok.
Alix A.
Winter Park, FL
Stayed at the Hotel on our visit. we loved it the hotel was beautiful I spent a lot of time at the spa and enjoyed every second of it my boyfriend raved for weeks after a trip he had a wonderful visit. Being in the hospitality industry hotels and the service we get at them are important would recommend anyone!
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
This is hands down the best casino in Atlantic City. The club is one of a kind, with stunning views of the tower through the atrium surrounding the pool. Restaurants are all very good, and rooms are comfortable. This is not the least expensive hotel in AC, but you definitely get what you pay for!
Erica G.
I have stayed at the borgata hotel once before. It was really a beautiful hotel and a fabulous casino. There are great places to eat and shops. I have heard great things about the spa and i beleive there are different events that go on at the casino.
Cynthia H.
newton, WV
Exquisite rooms, amazing concierge service. Just breathtakingly beautiful. A bit pricey but well worth the cost! everyone should experience it at least once in their life! From spa treatments to views, and gambling they've got you covered.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?