BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Pr...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the reg...1 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Kaylee L.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Opulence, elegance and gorgeous environment. If you're going to AC this is the hotel/casino to goto. The casino has so many different slots and tables you'll get lost walking around & their security staff is excellent. Every Borgata employee I've fear with or asked questions to is extremely nice and they know their stuff! It's amazing when staff can always help you and always have the answers to your questions! If you're looking to stay overnight this place is pricey but I'm telling you it's worth it, this is a 5 star hotel in every aspect. The rooms are beautiful and the bathrooms in them are just luxurious and you won't want to go home! The water club is attached to the regular hotel and I highly recommend visiting the SunRoom lounge/bar they serve delicious dishes and the drinks are amazing! If you like vodka & wine get "pure class" bubbly and sweet! Also the borgata buffet is just phenomenal! Anything you could think of eating they serve! The buffet has the BEST prime!
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Borgata probably one of the better places to stay in Atlantic City. It's pretty and large. Probably better gambling here as mentioned by a lot of my friends. They have a lot of slot machines and tables. There's a food court with a lot of food options. I usually just opt for the salad bar though and I believe it's open 24 hours. Most of the rooms have a nice view. My friends usually prefer staying here when we do visit Atlantic City. I believe the cost of the room is a little on the pricier side though.
Daisy O.
West Babylon, NY
Beautiful hotel although far from the main boardwalk activity on the beach. If I am going to Atlantic City I want to be on the main strip near all the shops, hotels and concert venue. We went to a breakfast buffet there advertised as the best and frankly was not that impressed. We prefer the buffet at Palace Court Buffet in Caesars Hotel.
Jezebel Jessie R.
Nutley, NJ
Love the borbota. It's definitely great for dinners and gambling, and massages. It's pricer than most. The cons for me would be the age group it's more for 35+ crowd so dancing isn't the best there and it's also not right on the strip which can be a hassle. If you don't need to leave the strip and just want to gamble and eat, it's ok.
Gail D.
Philadelphia, PA
I stayed at the Borgata about 2 months ago. The whole casino/hotel is absolutely amazing! It is so gorgeous and they have so many stores. as soon as you walk in they always have a beautiful decorations. Oh and i didn't even get to the room yet! Our room was awesome! two huge beds, great view, ginormous bathroom. Everything was perfect!
Christina S.
Marlboro, NJ
My favorite hotel in Atlantic City and definitely worth the higher price tag. First off it's beautiful and basically like a mini resort inside, although everything is expensive. I love the clubs and all the food. The rooms are beautiful. And the water club side is phenomenal. The only AC I like to stay in
Prin C.
My fiancé surprised me with two night stay at the Borgata Hotel in Atlantic City. Absolutely gorgeous. The views from the bedroom was great overlooking water and the water club hotel. We went to two shows both which was great entertainment. The restaurants were great as well.
Christina L.
If you never been to AC you should go and stay at Borgata. They have rest casinos that I actually won some money before, they also have amazing restaurants in the hotels and also night clubs. You won't have to leave the hotel at all everything you need is in the one hotel.
Miriam B.
This is my favorite hotel in Atlantic City! I like that it is off the boardwalk so it is quieter. We usually stay here Christmas time. They decorate really nicely and we enjoy staying for at least a week. The rooms are very nice and the Water Club is the best.
Colleen W.
Rockwood , TN
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
So I stayed at the Borgata a few months ago and had a blast at their club and their casino. The hotel room was sooo nice and management was awesome. I gave this place two stars because I went to a burger place downstairs and they were HORRIBLE! I'm a vegetarian so I ordered a veggie burger. I have been a vegetarian for 10 years I would never "accidentally" order a regular burger. I know better. Anyways I took a bite of the burger and thought how authentically tasting this veggie burger tasted so I took another bite in disbelief. Then had my boyfriend take a bit to see what he though. Well, the burger tasted authentic because it was authentic. They served me beef. Not a huge deal until my boyfriend took it back up to them and told them about he mistake. We asked for a replacement or refund and they called security on us for harrassing them. They kept refusing to do either and called us liars so we left with security to talk to a manager and figure it all out. Long story short after watching security footage we got a room comp and breakfast the next day. Didn't really make up for the vomitting all night but what ever, I just won't ever go back.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?