BY BORGATA

• Have u ever been here before?5 Answers
  • Is this the best hotel to stay at when visiting Atlantic City? Prox...2 Answers
  • I love the Borgata! Do your prefer the water club side or the regul...2 Answers
Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
  • "Love love love their hotel in Atlantic city, we have gone many times with our mom and the rooms she would get were awesome spacious, clean and the bathrooms were to die for." in 38 reviews
  • "Expensive but we'll worth the price,very nice with a great view.Love the nightlife and gambling,one of my favorite casinos" in 6 reviews
  • "Stayed here when my family went to atlantic city one summer, it was also a very clean hotel to be and stay at." in 6 reviews
  • "I celebrated my 21st birthday here, starting with a drink at the Water Club bar before heading to the casino." in 5 reviews
Taryn C.
Taryn C.
I've only stayed here once and overall I had a good stay. My friends and I came for a concert and I must say the venue looks so much better than it did 10 years ago when I went there for my first show. The rooms are great and the bathrooms are exquisite. The only problem I had was we got in trouble for having a "party" in our room. A bunch of our friends were staying in the hotel so we were chatting and drinking in our room (all of us were over the age of 21). Apparently the neighbors complained we were too loud and called security on us (it was 10pm on a Friday, I don't believe we were that loud) and they made everyone leave after checking IDs and calling the hotel manager. But everything worked out. I would definitely stay their again.
Cara M.
Cara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Globetrotter Expert
Great hotel. While I do recommend staying at the Borgata, there are a few things you should be aware of. First, during the week they have Bingo which attracts a large elderly population. My grandparents go weekly and love it; however, a few of my friends (in their early 20s) are not huge fans of the casino during that time. Point in case: there is a time and place for everyone :)
Second, they do offer great comps and promotional offers, so make sure you sign up for a free card! Also, you MUST call a decent amount of time in advanced if/when you want to use your comps. The past several times I have called a few days /about a week in advanced and I was unable to get a room. I guess AC is starting to look up!
Viona C.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
Borgata probably one of the better places to stay in Atlantic City. It's pretty and large. Probably better gambling here as mentioned by a lot of my friends. They have a lot of slot machines and tables. There's a food court with a lot of food options. I usually just opt for the salad bar though and I believe it's open 24 hours. Most of the rooms have a nice view. My friends usually prefer staying here when we do visit Atlantic City. I believe the cost of the room is a little on the pricier side though.
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
The Atlantic City location is absolutely amazing and really doesn't even look like it belongs in the same atmosphere with the other AC hotels and casinos. Very elegant, service is always professional, dining options are the best the town has to offer and on the weekends the party scene is hot! If you're looking for a place where you'll really enjoy yourself and have an affordable, luxurious experience I highly recommend checking the Borgata.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
I haven't stayed at this hotel overnight but they have an amazing buffet. The price is high (around $40 per person) but there are so many options of food. The variety makes it worth the price and you can get more expensive items like all you can eat crab legs and steak. The hotel is nice from what I can see and I've heard they comp your room for a future visit if you gamble a lot or book your stay at the hotel.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
This is the only hotel we stay in when we are in the area. We like to go down a few times a year. Since the very first visit we have been receiving cards in the mail once a month with really good deals and comps. After just the first time, we had already earned free rooms any day of the week and a complimentary buffet. Everyone was so helpful and accommodating.
Daisy O.
Daisy O.
West Babylon, NY
Beautiful hotel although far from the main boardwalk activity on the beach. If I am going to Atlantic City I want to be on the main strip near all the shops, hotels and concert venue. We went to a breakfast buffet there advertised as the best and frankly was not that impressed. We prefer the buffet at Palace Court Buffet in Caesars Hotel.
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
I've only been to Atlantic city one time and stayed at this hotel. The room was absolutely beautiful! I loved the huge gift shop and the selection of food. The shuttle service picked you right up in front of the hotel and it's close to the boardwalk. I think a lot of the other casinos looked a little out dated or cheesy but not this one!
Jezebel Jessie R.
Jezebel Jessie R.
Nutley, NJ
Love the borbota. It's definitely great for dinners and gambling, and massages. It's pricer than most. The cons for me would be the age group it's more for 35+ crowd so dancing isn't the best there and it's also not right on the strip which can be a hassle. If you don't need to leave the strip and just want to gamble and eat, it's ok.
Arabelis M.
Arabelis M.
Union City, NJ
Globetrotter Expert
The only casino that I would prefer to stay in when I visit Atlantic City. I usually get free rooms with their comp program, which isn't bad at all. The casino has many other things to do besides gambling. The nightlife is always on point. I would consider Borgata the only hotel and casino in Atlantic City that's still worth the trip.
Meghan C.
Meghan C.
Globetrotter Expert
I have never been to Atlantic City but have heard it is similar to Las Vegas is that the truth?
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Globetrotter Expert
Where exactly is this at ?
Diana R.
Diana R.
Where is this casino located ?
duane d.
duane d.
Paterson, NJ
Did anyone visited there?
Hilary H.
Hilary H.
Central, NJ
What is your favorite thing to do when visiting the Borgata?