BY BOREAS

The Boreas Buttermilks 40 pack offers a light and adaptable solution for stowing and organizing your gear on fast-moving, multiday trips or weekend sojurns. Light, no-nonsense hipbelt and shoulder straps with sternum strap are made with resilient foam that maintains its volume and helps distribute pressure evenly. Simple, zigzag foam back panel and removable framesheet are shaped to match the curve of your back and pump fresh air through the channels as you walk. Clean, uncluttered pack body features a lightweight polyurethane rib cage design that adds structure. Full-length front stretch pocket, 2 side stretch pockets and 2 hipbelt pockets let you organize and easily access gear, clothing, water bottles and snacks. The Boreas Buttermilks 40 pack features tuck-away daisy chains, raincover, hidden gear loops on the shoulder straps and hydration compatability (reservoir not included). Closeout. see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Junior H.
Tampa
I see a lot of reviewers complain about getting sample sizes and I am like a kid in a candy store over the top happy. Sample sizes are perfect for busy lifestyles and traveling light.
I love having these sample size wipes. I keep them in my car. My backpack and my carry on as well as my purse. Fantastic product. Keep the sample sizes coming
Elizabeth H.
Sioux Falls, SD
For some reason, this app has the product name listed incorrectly so to clarify, this review is for the Acure Coconut and Argon Oil Cleansing Towelettes.

The smell was off putting. I can't really describe the scent but it was strong and unpleasant.

The product details stated that these should not be used to remove eye makeup. To me, that makes this type of product useless; however I did use as directed and removed my eye makeup separately. I will note that even removing makeup near my eyes, such as foundation and concealer in the nose and eyebrow areas, still resulted in a burning sensation in my eyes.
Amy T.
Drexel Hill, PA
I want to love this. I really do. First of all I love acure shampoo and conditioners. I trust their ingredients and the prices are reasonable. However these were $9 at Whole Foods and I'm so disappointed. The wipes are barely damp at best. The package says you can use them to remove makeup. However, my (very little) makeup did not come off easily. Then I had to wash my face wit soap and water bc I felt this heavy film on my skin. I think these will be great to use as a skin refresher at the beach or pool. But not much else. Just not for me at least.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I really liked these wipes. I am shocked that they manage to get makeup off my face even waterproof products. They have a strong smell that I didn't really mind and they don't leave the skin dry. I just wish they were more affordable and a bit more moist!
Shelby H.
Boynton Beach, FL
Acure coconut + argan oil cleansing towelettes are simply amazing. It removed all of my makeup, including my mascara, easily. The smell is amazing and the best part is this product is SAFE. It doesn't have any harsh chemicals that you find in other products. I am so glad I found these.
Justine Amanda D.
Bronx, NY
Yesssss these towelettes are sooooo great!!! They work for face and body without irritating the skin and smell so good without clashing with your perfume or just leaving behind a scent. Definitely repurchasing and I hope they don't discontinue these!
Christina Z.
Parrish, FL
I am OBSESSED with these makeup removing wipes. They seriously take all the makeup and residue off. Even waterproof. It's very effective. It's pretty affordable considering the wipes are really good quality, thick, clean ingredients and only need to use one. Did I say clean ingredients? Very important to me and these wipes do the job.
Melissa C.
These are the absolute best. I love acure. They definitely clean off all of the make up that is left on your face and leave your face feeling smooth and clean. It isn't harsh and is vegan, sulfate free, paraben free, phthalate free, cruelty free, petroleum free - and best of all doesn't clog pores!
Vania G.
These smell yummy. The scent isn't too overwhelming or fake. These were good for a short trip. They do the job pretty well, in terms of refreshing you, but I didn't try to take off any makeup with them.
Kerri K.
Elgin
They work as you'd expect but I have to push harder than I'd like to on my skin to get all the makeup off. Eye makeup remover is needed with this product for sure.