Borderlands (Xbox 360) uploaded by Pels A.

BY XBOX

A sci-fi / action rpg from acclaimed developer gearbox, borderlands combines the best in first-person action with player customization and... see more...

Borderlands (Xbox 360)

Start your review of Borderlands (Xbox 360)!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "Wish the female character had a better attack than phasewalking though, but aside from that so much fun!" in 1 review
Marie O.
Yuba City, CA
I love this game so much!!!!!

I have played every single one of the Borderlands that are out. I have played the DLC's and this game series is one that I would recommend even on my death bed.

It's worth the money and the hype isn't just a hype it's a great amazing fun game that you can play for hours by yourself or with other people online!

I love that even though this is a 360 game you can play it on the Xbox one and you can still play it online with people!!!!
Kathirene O.
Kountze , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Great gameplay with tons of stuff to do ! You level up quickly the enemy's are tough it's much better to go at it with a group , I played through the whole game in a group of 3 , my character pick was the siren , also use her in the second one ,
But all of the classes to choose from are solid choices .
Nadine G.
Augusta, GA
Gamer Expert Level 1
What can I say about my favorite FPS of all time?

It's hilarious, gorgeous, immersive and amazing. The characters are so hilariously awesome and thought out and the game design was so innovative and different, that it's been copied in other games.

I'd tell you to try this for the corrosive weapons alone. A masterpiece from 2K and my favorite from the entire series.
Kyana M.
Midwest city , OK
This game is hilarious and it keeps you entertained while playing it. If I still had my Xbox 360 I would have totally replayed it again. This game is unique due to its storyline and how it portrays characters. I love this game. Will totally recommend it to everyone!
Ashley O.
Papillion
This game was unique from other games. It was good to work with friends on teams to finish missions. The graphics were also pretty good. I recommend this for anyone looking to team up together and defeat enemies.
Julia V.
Gamer Expert Level 1
For an older game the graphics are incredible ! It's a whirlwind of adventure with humorous characters. The game is just the right amount of challenging and with a free world it makes it just that more enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this to anyone interested.
Hannah J.
Morganton
Love it. It was really fun gameplay and pretty easy to use. The story moves as a good pace and I felt motivated to play. I would recommend if you like this kind of game and still like to use your 360. This is super cheap to find now if you haven't bought already.
Lany V.
Tucson, AZ
This games pretty great! The graphics are cool! And the characters are cool, the little midgets and psychos get my adrenaline going with the noises they make lol but definitely a game thats recommended!
Nicole M.
Just revisited this game a while ago & it's just as fantastic the next time around! I would highly recommend the DLC for BL 1 & 2. It adds hours more of fun! I'm always amazed at how much I didn't discover the first, second, third time, etc. I am the type of player that will go way out of my way to explore every inch of land just to find junk to open. Love this game!!!
Dion H.
I tried this game because it was a free game of the month. I must admit it had me addicted after my first time playing it. My only complaint is that you have to drive every where. I don't like this because one you have to remember the world or place needed to go to complete different challenges. It also is sometimes complicated how to complete challenges and how to get to certain places. The game comes with little instructions.
Berta M.
Uniontown, OH
How long did it take to finish the game?
allison c.
Renfrew, ON
Who is your favorite character and why?
Abhishek D.