by Borderlands II
  • 394 Reviews
  • 11 Q&A
Ask a Question
Sacramento, CA

Whos your favorite character?
Kerenza C.
Kerenza C.
June 10, 2016, 12:59 p.m.
Claptrap! Annoying but funny as!
May T.
May T.
Dec. 24, 2015, 2:59 p.m.
Playable: Maya NPC: Tiny Tina :D
Rachelle S.
Rachelle S.
July 22, 2015, 6:23 p.m.
Tiny Tina. She's a bit of cute and a bit of crazy. Just like my daughter!
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
May 21, 2015, 3:56 p.m.
Moxxi is so funny!! I always love clap trap and all the funny things he says as well. tons of comic relief
Erika P.
Erika P.
Jan. 24, 2015, 11:01 p.m.
Tiny Tina
Blake S.
Blake S.
Jan. 21, 2015, 10:39 p.m.
Hands down, Tiny Tina. "CRUMPETS ARE CRUUUUUUNNK!"
Christina W.
Christina W.
Jan. 4, 2015, 10:20 a.m.
I love lilith but Gaige is awesome with her robot. Tiny tina is my fave non-playable.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Oct. 27, 2014, 1:56 a.m.
Playable character is without a doubt Maya. So BADASS. But if I could play as Tiny Tina? Death.
Summer M.
Summer M.
Oct. 24, 2014, 4:36 a.m.
Playable character I loved Gaige, she has DeathTrap and he's really quite useful when a bunch of cryptids or psychos are chasing you down. Zero is actually pretty cool once you get his skill tree up to the higher levels, he has some witty dialogue too. For non-playable characters I would say Handsome Jack. He's such a jerk but he has charisma which negates his jerkiness. I would also say Tiny Tina, she's a little off kilter but I love her and her dialogue.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Sept. 12, 2014, 12:41 a.m.
Moxxi!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
May 25, 2014, 7:50 a.m.
Tiny Tina for sure! It would be amazing if she were actually a playable character!
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
April 26, 2014, 7:47 a.m.
It's a cliche, but I'm going to have to go with Tiny Tina. She is adorable in her own right and cracks me up. She's such an awesome spazz!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
March 8, 2014, 8:13 p.m.
Omg I love Tiny Tina, She is hilarious. I just love the way she talks lol
Vanessa S.
Vanessa S.
Feb. 20, 2014, 11:56 p.m.
From both BLs Lilith fo sho. But main characters in BL2 Tiny Tiny. That lil girl is a nut. lol
allison c.
allison c.
Feb. 1, 2014, 8:01 p.m.
Its hard to choose, i love Moxxi, Tiny Tina and i kinda have a thing for Mordecai
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Oct. 25, 2013, 12:11 a.m.
I like Scooter, he's funny and yet sad after his Girlfriend killed herself :(
Ryla B.
Ryla B.
Sept. 19, 2013, 10:11 p.m.
Tiny Tina hands down! Everything she says makes me laugh. "That's Mushy Snugglebites' badonkadonk. She's my main squeeze. Lady's got a gut fulla' dynamite and a booty like POOOW!"
chris p.
chris p.
Sept. 19, 2013, 4:26 p.m.
Tiny tina was annyoing but just funny enough to keep me going back to her!
Staci B.
Staci B.
Aug. 30, 2013, 3 p.m.
I'll always love Claptrap, even though he annoys everyone (including people in the game too!) I can't get enough of his randomness. I do like Tiny Tina though and Lillith, because I loved playing her in the first and it was awesome they put her in the second.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
July 10, 2013, 12:29 p.m.
Tiny Tina is the best. Claptrap annoyed me but I couldn't get enough of Tiny Tina.
Felicia M.
Felicia M.
July 3, 2013, 3:40 p.m.
CLAPTRAP!!!!
Christine T.
Christine T.
May 12, 2013, 3:57 p.m.
Gaige, the Mechromancer. She's an absolute hoot, very similar to Tiny Tina, and she has a killer robot to boot!
Celeste K.
Celeste K.
April 24, 2013, 3:54 a.m.
Either Moxxi or Lilith!
Bobbie W.
Bobbie W.
April 22, 2013, 8:14 p.m.
I may or may not sort of kind of have a crush on Brick. And Marcus. And Moxxi. (I'm kind of a weird chick.)
Jasmond W.
April 17, 2013, 3:39 p.m.
All of them.