Borderlands II
Borderlands II
By Borderlands II
Amanda D.

I watched a YouTube video on Moxxi's Rubi pistol. It seemed to be pretty cool, but having never used it, I'd like to get your opinions. So, what do you think of Moxxi's Pistol?

Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Cumming, GA
3 years, 2 months ago
I was unenthralled
Liv N.
Liv N.
3 years, 3 months ago
Yeah, it's interesting in concept only. It wasn't practical for me to use for combat, however.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Jamaica Plain, Ma
3 years, 5 months ago
It's cool because it's Moxxi, but honestly? Overall I was unenthralled. Barely even used it.
marisol r.
marisol r.
Hammond, IN
3 years, 10 months ago
All of her weapons are great. I have played this game several times and I think out of everyone's her weapon are far more greater.
Sam B.
Sam B.
3 years, 11 months ago
Moxxi's Ruby, like all her weapons heal you a percentage of the damage they deal. It is a great weapon to have while duel wielding as the Gunzerker, or to keep in an equipment slot. If you have Tiny Tina's DLC I would suggest finding Moxxi's Grog Nozzle, that is her best weapon, and one of the best in the game.