BY BORDENS

Latasha T.
Shreveport
I bought this for this past Thanksgiving and my kids loved it because it was their first time drinking and so I had to go out and buy another carton because they loved it so much. They call it melted ice cream because thats really what it tastes like.
dawn m.
I start looking for this around Thanksgiving - and I don't care if it's not healthy. It's egg nog, I have it once a year, and I enjoy the thick sweet milk egg mixture. I find this in the supermarket and I know Christmas is on its way. I will buy again.
anna k.
Bronx, NY
Just tried this EggNog 2 days ago and was very happy with the results. I tried a different one before and this one was much more superior in my opinion. It is very silky smooth and smells really nice , has that vanilla extract and less nutmeg smell. Tasted like a liquid flan. Delicious.
Briar D.
Delicious egg nog. make sure to add spiced rum to it to give it a little kick!
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I have never tried eggnog before (I'm late, I know lol) Could someone explain to me what this tastes like, how to make it, or good brands?
Richard M.
Has anyone tried this yet? Had a friend recommend this but I'm reluctant. I'm a soco egg nog person so I don't know about this.