BY BORDEN

Borden® Brand Dairy Singles American Cheese.
Triple the calcium!
See nutrition information for saturated fat and sodium content.
Triple the calcium of process cheese food.
Elsie.
Pasteurized prepared cheese product.
16 3/4 oz slices.
100% of our proceeds go to American dairy farmers.
100% farmer owned. see more...

Rachel G.
Cullman , AL
These are my family's favorite American cheese slices. Our favorite way to use them is in grilled cheese sandwiches. The flavor is so much better than other cheese slices and they are super affordable!
Regena H.
Clover, SC
The family Loves Borden Singles American Cheese on burgers on egg sandwiches act....I have been buying this for many years now. It's the go to CHEESE we like the extra sharp the taste is yummy to your tummy. I would recommend this to anyone. Go to your local store like Wal-Maret or Food Lion. Get yours today.
Denise s.
Cicero, IL
As far as processed cheeses go I like this product. Its not as expensive as its competitors and as far as the inexpensive cheese brands go I think this is one of the best. It melts great for grilled cheese sandwiches while the other cheap brands don't melt at all. !00% of proceeds go to american dairy farmers which I think is great.
Becca H.
Henderson, KY
This is our favorite cheese of all time! It has a very creamy texture and good flavor. Other products don't even come close to the richness of Borden. We always get it from our local Sureway and it is a very reasonably priced cheese. We will always stick with Borden!
Tara M.
San Antonio, Texas
I prefer Borden's cheese slices to other brands. The flavor is good & doesn't taste like plastic as some others do. I mostly just use them to make grilled cheese sandwiches and it melts great every time.
Megan W.
Hot Springs, AR
My husband is a cheese snob. This is his absolute favorite. We never run short on this brand of cheese! It is great on sandwiches toasted or fresh. Can't go a day without eating it!
deborah c.
I think borden cheese is so creamy its just the perfect amount of cheeseniess ,I definitely recommend on making grill cheese sandwiches with borden.
Stephanie F.
Dallas, TX
I have been a big Borden fan awhile this cheese is really good and not so much processed! makes for a good grilled cheese sandwich!
Veronica  J.
Benton, KY
Great flavor! It is wonderful for a grilled cheese sandwich. Or for just a regular bologna and cheese. I recommend it highly!
Chares H.
Charlotte, NC
This is a good brand of cheese. Melts pretty easily. Good sweet chedar flavor and overall good on sandwiches. 👍🏽100%
quinnae m.
florida
Is it made from real milk