BeveragesDairy & Non-Dairy MilkBorden
Shelf Stable Whole White Milk 32oz - 6 Unit Pack

Borden Shelf Stable Whole White Milk 32oz. - 6 Unit Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Borden Shelf Stable Whole White Milk 32oz. - 6 Unit Pack!
Kiara M.
Baker, LA
Borden Shelf Stable Whole White Milk 32oz. - 6 Unit Pack uploaded by Kiara M.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I stack up on these! They come in handy especially since we don’t drink milk. I keep it for cooking. Great if you live in areas with high natural disaster rates or frequent power outages. Only a $1 and I can’t tell the difference.
Demetrice J.
New Orleans, LA
I love drinking this brand of milk. I always use this brand for my coffee and cereal. I enjoy the sweet taste of this milk. I think this product is better than other brands. This milk is very healthy to drink and give me all my vitamins. I would recommend this brand to everyone.

Looking for your answer?