Borden Magnolia Sweetened Condensed Milk

Borden® Magnolia® Sweetened Condensed Milk.

I dont use this brand, is it any good? Does it taste like the other or is it sweeter?
Start your review of Borden Magnolia Sweetened Condensed Milk!
jennifer B.
Doral, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Magnolia Sweetened Condensed Milk 14 oz 396g. Magnolia Sweetened Condensed Milk is the traditional favorite among Hispanic consumers and is ideal for ethnic menu specialties. Magnolia offers quality, consistency, and flavor at a value price as well as bilingual labeling for convenience back-of-house.
Genesis N.
Glendale, NY
Borden Magnolia Sweetened Condensed Milk uploaded by Genesis N.
Purchased at: Shop BAZAAR
I love these product for my is the best because with the I can to prepared flan, cheesecake, ice cream, cappuccino, sweet I love these product, I used twice a week decent the activity in my home and I recommend full Borden Magnolia Sweetened Condensed Milk
Graciela S.
miami
A Quien no le gusta esta delicia ,es rica para infinidades de recetas esta en particular tiene un gusto exquisito sirve para todo 😍😘
Marlenie C.
Bronx, NY
La mejor leche condensada que he probado. Las demás marcas no se comparan con tal sabor.
Alicia M.
Polk city, FL
Borden Magnolia Sweetened Condensed Milk uploaded by Alicia M.
This is the only brand I use when I am making my favorite Spanish dessert, Flan!! It makes it makes it state so smooth and delicious.
Shelley G.
I use it to make flan, porridge , coquito, frostings, tres leche cake, strawberries covered with cream, chai and in my coffee. The taste and quality is great. I always have two cans in my food cabinet - it’s a staple.
Laura S.
Weehawken, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
This sweetened condensed milk is really great for making desserts. I also personally used for the topping on pancakes. I recommend it.
Dixie M.
The Woodlands, TX
Great for all my home baking needs. My kids and husband use it too #productmom Great for 3 leches cakes.
Kathy C.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I love this product, it's a very thick sweet condensed milk other than other brands that has a very runny consistency and it's not good when it comes to making custard or cut-out cookies. I actually did meet my expectation since I'm very picky so I'm very satisfied with this product and I recommended!
Franquel F.
my mom has always used this milk in our home. we use it and stir it in with black tea and some brown sugar. it always reminds me of being a little kid and my mom making my tea for breakfast. this can also be used to help take medicine (especially for a little kid). sometimes, i pour it out on a spoon when i have a taste for something sweet.