BY BORDEN #5 in Canned & Powdered Milk

Borden® Magnolia® Sweetened Condensed Milk. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Hortensia A.
Miami Beach, FL
This is a staple in my pantry. It's great for baking and even for making shakes. I like to put the whole can in the pressure cooker with water on high for an hour and get dulce de leche. It's great on pound cakes too. A classic Cuban way to have condensed milk is an ounce of condensed milk mixed with malt soda. Yum !
Lauren M.
The only brand I use for condensed milk. It is high quality and tastes delicious. Multi-purpose, and can be used in baked goods, hot beverages like coffee and tea, and as a drizzle on foods like waffles.
Mary C.
Been a family favorite for years. Great in tea and making my own ice cream. Also great drizzled on waffles with dash of cinnamon and nutmeg.
Destiny H.
I love this condensed milk because it is the only brand my family uses. we use this to make a cake which is only made from people of my country.
Tayyibah H.
I love this! I make food like FLAN!This is actually one of the best I have ever used!
Alishka L.
Rahway, NJ
Comparable to Nestle but not as sweet. This could be good and bad. If you're making a dish like pumpkin pie or sweet potato pie and need the sweetness then no. But if you're making a dish for the kids, that you don't want to be too sweet, this is perfect!
Heidi M.
Central islip, Ny
Is perfect, cream and sweet, perfect for recipe....I prepare arroz con leche , 3leches....
Zuly A.
Hialeah, FL
The best condensed milk; I use it to bake, dip strawberries, or just a spoonful! Definitely delicious!
Evelyn L.
I make the best flan with this condensed milk. Always taste amazing and super creamy
Sheila H.
Hialeah, FL
My favorite condensed milk!!!! We all love it at home. Use it for many desserts and it's like an addiction!