BY BORDEN #13 in Canned & Powdered Milk

Borden® Magnolia® Sweetened Condensed Milk. see more...

Lauren M.
The only brand I use for condensed milk. It is high quality and tastes delicious. Multi-purpose, and can be used in baked goods, hot beverages like coffee and tea, and as a drizzle on foods like waffles.
Hortensia A.
Miami Beach, FL
This is a staple in my pantry. It's great for baking and even for making shakes. I like to put the whole can in the pressure cooker with water on high for an hour and get dulce de leche. It's great on pound cakes too. A classic Cuban way to have condensed milk is an ounce of condensed milk mixed with malt soda. Yum !
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
This have been an all time favorite since i was a little gril and i am a grown women now and still love it. We use it as spread on bread and crackers. We mixed it into fruit cocktail as a dessert...Delicious. we use it in rice pudding instead of sugar. These uses go on and on.
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
It's always fun to make dessert specially when my kids like it, I like to use Borden Magnolia Sweetened Condensed Milk when I make ice-cream or mango pie at my home, it 's not only taste good has affordable price too. I like this can be use in so many desserts.
Alishka L.
Rahway, NJ
Comparable to Nestle but not as sweet. This could be good and bad. If you're making a dish like pumpkin pie or sweet potato pie and need the sweetness then no. But if you're making a dish for the kids, that you don't want to be too sweet, this is perfect!
Adriana P.
Joint Base Andrews
This product is wonderful alone or blended into desserts. I use it for my Maccaroons, tres leches, fudge and so forth. It's consistency is great and it's flavor is rich and wonderful! Awesome product!
Stacy A.
Apo, CA
I use this product in all of my desserts and even mild shakes. My favorite dessert is tres leches and it calls for condensed milk so this product its always on my pantry.
Stephanie M.
Woodbine, GA
I love this stuff! I have passed on the tradition of making my mom's Magic Cookie Bars. When it bakes its almost like creamy caramel. Yuuuummmmmm!
Afsheen  S.
There are like soooooo many things u can make with just that one little jar rice pudding egg pudding flan ice cream caramel the list just never ends
Destiny H.
I love this condensed milk because it is the only brand my family uses. we use this to make a cake which is only made from people of my country.
Jennyfer W.
I dont use this brand, is it any good? Does it taste like the other or is it sweeter?