BY BORDEN

Rae B.
Huntington, WV
these are perfect for grilled cheese as they state. They melt easily. They can be found at most grocery stores and are easy to use and make. They are delicious. When I baby sit, they cry for these. I keep them on hand always. My first go to snack for a quick lunch.
Megan J.
These taste okay. Definitely not my favorite. I don't feel as though they have a cheesy taste. When I use them for grilled cheeses it definitely takes awhile for it to melt down. They feel really thick to me. I probably won't purchase again.
Richard M.
Ooltewah, TN
One of my childhood favorites was a grilled cheese. This cheese is an awesome brand to make a grilled cheese with.
Christina R.
Elizabethtown, IN
This cheese is ok but i personally prefer krafts cheese. For me this didn't taste as good.
Jeanette S.
I found my favorite cheese. I bought it because it was on sale at shoprite. It melts so easy and it’s so good. It’s very soft and the quality is great. The best cheese. My kids love it.