BY BORDEN

100% farmer-owned 100% of our proceeds go to american dairy farmers. Pfeifer family taco pie. Friends of elsie. Meet the pfeifer family bucyrus, ohio we're ed and jenny lynne pfeifer. Our family's dairy farm is part of the farmer-owned dairy cooperative that makes borden cheese. We provide an environment where our cows can best utilize the water and feed to produce high quality milk. My wife and I, along with other three kids, love this recipe at our home. Try it yourself with your family. see more...

Shannon B.
Decent flavor vut not my favorite brand! I would recommend but I would recommend almost any cheese, some I prefer more than others though
Nicole E.
Monroe, NC
This is one of my favorite shredded cheeses on the market. It has a great flavor and texture always melts perfectly.
Anne B.
Saginaw, MI
Bordan's does any cheese right. I like all of their products. Great stuff for great prices!