BY BORDEN

Recipe: jones family pepper jack green chile chicken enchiladas. see more...

Kandra P.
Enid, OK
Foodie Expert
I love love love Borden!!! The have local farms and don't add all the fillers and junk into their products. The flavor is whole and amazing! This is the cheese I always buy, it's cheaper and tastes better/better for you then the other brands! I would definitely recommend this to others!
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
Foodie Expert
Borden shredded monterey jack cheese is one great product! i use this on top of my mexican casseroles! its the only one i buy and the price is awesome, but even if i have to go somewhere else to purchase and its more expensive, i still buy it. i know the brand and its by far an A+++++ here!
Jessee D.
Baton Rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
I use this one our homemade pizzas! delish, perfect consistency when it melts and the kids love it
Kayla B.
Borden makes the best chocolate milk! But their cheese is pretty good too! Creamy. Not as good as Sargentos though.
Carmen L.
Foodie Expert
This brand of cheese is amazing. You can never go wrong with Borden's. The best product when it comes to dairy!
Whitney B.
Webster Spgs, WV
Foodie Expert
Cheaper than most brands but just as good quality, Borden cheese is perfect for pizza and salads. Available almost anywhere, it's my families go-to cheese. I will be buying again and would recommend.
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
I bought this because I was cheaper than the other cheese blends at the store and I'm glad I did. I love the flavor and will definitely continue to buy
Maddie D.
Grayson, KY
Very good cheese! Not too expensive. It has a rich and not too chalky or overwhelming flavor. Would recommend.
Ale U.
This is a really good tasting shredded cheese. It's a great option to complement your salad, burgers or any other plate, specially if you are running out of time and couldn't shred the cheese by yourself