BY BORDEN

100% of our proceeds go to American dairy farmers. see more...

Tonya L.
Seneca, SC
Yummy this is my most favorite cheese brand and flavor. I am a repeat customer to this brand of cheese. It is a healthy snack with little amounts of carbohydrates.it tasts very good and it sells in stores for a great price. O would buy this product again and I recommend it to anyone who loved cheese.
Sarah G.
Palm Harbor, FL
These are probably the best cheese slices out there and by far my favorite. They taste much better, buying them helps out our farmers, and just by eating one you can tell it's good cheese. I usually skimp on sandwich cheese because it's so often over priced, but when I do, I buy Borden.
Showstopper S.
I love Borden Cheese. I received these for complimentary purposes only. I use it because it's not to expensive. But cost more than off brand. It's great on sandwiches and for grilled cheese. Plus the name is synonymous with quality.
Bridgett V.
Winchester, TN
I love buying the cheese because it taste fabulous. It is supporting america! Quick snack or additional to any sandwich!
Barbera M.
Richmond , VA
Great cheese . It melts fast . It's just an all around great cheese . Great for grilled cheese
Shannon B.
Great singles. Get the melty goodness of American cheese with the taste of cheddar.