BY BORDEN #2 in Glue

ELMERS/X-ACTO: Washable School Glue Sticks. This glue is great for kids! The color is purple so it is easy for them to see when it is being applied. Glue dries fast and colorless and is washable. Perfect for artwork; school project and more. This package contains four .24oz glue sticks. Non-toxic. Conforms to ASTM D 4236. WARNING: Choking Hazard-small parts. Not for children under 3 years. Imported. see more...

• Is this good brand of glue?4 Answers
  • Does anyone else feel like these don't work that well? I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone found other uses for this glue besides for cra...12 Answers
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
This glue stick is really nice. It is easy to use. Comes off purple but changes to colorless. It is great for small kids learning to glue things. It doesnt leave a huge sticky mess everywhere and they will have lots of fun with their crafts.  I recommend having Elmers glue sticks around if you like crafts!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
I cannot tell you how many tubes of these my family has gone through. They are really nice to use and hold things together very well. So easy for small children (and adults!). Elmer's has been the tried and true provider of glues for ages. We only choose this brand in both glue sticks and liquid glue/rubber cement  Elmer's Washable School Glue Stick Disappearing Purple
Krista P.
Fayetteville
Idk what it is but something about purple glue that drys clear is amazing!! The no cons tbh!!!! It is very effective!!! It gets the job done. The brand is very good and affordable!!! I’d definitely recommend it to all!!!!
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Decorator Expert Level 1
Always loved the purple glue so much more than the other stuff. But I did notice kids tried to eat it way more if it was purple. This stuff works great and honestly gets the job done so well. I love this stuff.
Anndria T.
My mother is a teacher. She swears by this brand glue stick. She says that they last longer than their counterparts and that they dont have as heavy of a chemical smell. My experience is the same. I keep these around because you never know when you will need them.
Brittney S.
These glue sticks are amazing. They hold paper together very well. It's very easy for small children to use. I love that it dries clear and doesn't have a horrible scent to it. It's very affordable. I always seem to have these on hand because I like to scrapbook.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this glue for crafts at home, my son can use it without making a mess, staining his clothes, or worry about him getting it on his skin. I love this product!
Esmeralda P.
Compton , CA
This is my favorite type of glue on buying for my kids. compare to the squeeze bottle one I will prefer this on. it comes in handy with all my kids school projects and its very affordable. when I'm low on glue sticks I will always go back to Walmart and stock back on this product. I don't just use this on school projects I also use this on like arts and crafts that I do around the house. it not messy at all to apply on projects or your homemade gifts or on anything that you will be using this product I do recommend this product...
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
Glue stick are great for small projects. One problem is that the small glue sticks are just a waste... my students go through them like water. I usually use the larger ones because if that reason. I like the purple because you can see where you placed the glue. It dries clear so it's ok if you go off a little. You can find glue stick wherever school supplies are sold...
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
There is no other brand of glue that can compare to Elmer's! These glue sticks are awesome---no mess! My kids have been using these for years and I will continue to buy. Don't settle for less! Highly recommend!
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
Has anyone found other uses for this glue besides for crafting?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this good brand of glue?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Does anyone else feel like these don't work that well? I love Elmer's Glue but I always had issues with the glue sticks not keeping my things glued together well.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
How easy do these wash out?