BY BORDEN #2 in Glue

ELMERS/X-ACTO: Washable School Glue Sticks. This glue is great for kids! The color is purple so it is easy for them to see when it is being applied. Glue dries fast and colorless and is washable. Perfect for artwork; school project and more. This package contains four .24oz glue sticks. Non-toxic. Conforms to ASTM D 4236. WARNING: Choking Hazard-small parts. Not for children under 3 years. Imported. see more...

• Is this good brand of glue?4 Answers
  • Does anyone else feel like these don't work that well? I love Elm...3 Answers
  • Has anyone found other uses for this glue besides for crafting?12 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
I cannot tell you how many tubes of these my family has gone through. They are really nice to use and hold things together very well. So easy for small children (and adults!). Elmer's has been the tried and true provider of glues for ages. We only choose this brand in both glue sticks and liquid glue/rubber cement  Elmer's Washable School Glue Stick Disappearing Purple
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
Elmer's glue is the best glue hands down. Coming from an elementary teacher, I love this glue for school. I prefer glue sticks over liquid glue. I put these on my school supply list every year. I highly recommend this for parents of young school aged children.
Krista P.
Fayetteville
Idk what it is but something about purple glue that drys clear is amazing!! The no cons tbh!!!! It is very effective!!! It gets the job done. The brand is very good and affordable!!! I’d definitely recommend it to all!!!!
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are my favorite glue sticks! They work so easily and everything always sticks well when using this glue! I also find that the price is very affordable. This is the only brand I’ll buy!
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I like the glue sticks. Rather than the glue bottles. They are so much easier to work with. The stick is easy to apply. It comes out as purple. But disappears right away. The glue works well on glueing thin papers. For small projects.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this glue for crafts at home, my son can use it without making a mess, staining his clothes, or worry about him getting it on his skin. I love this product!
Anndria T.
My mother is a teacher. She swears by this brand glue stick. She says that they last longer than their counterparts and that they dont have as heavy of a chemical smell. My experience is the same. I keep these around because you never know when you will need them.
Geraldine T.
Union City, NJ
Esta también es una buena opción para hacer trabajos de la escuela y manualidades es más seca !! Son como más secas por eso me gusta porque pegan súper bien !! La recomiendo.
Esmeralda P.
Compton, CA
This is my favorite type of glue on buying for my kids. compare to the squeeze bottle one I will prefer this on. it comes in handy with all my kids school projects and its very affordable. when I'm low on glue sticks I will always go back to Walmart and stock back on this product. I don't just use this on school projects I also use this on like arts and crafts that I do around the house. it not messy at all to apply on projects or your homemade gifts or on anything that you will be using this product I do recommend this product...
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
Glue stick are great for small projects. One problem is that the small glue sticks are just a waste... my students go through them like water. I usually use the larger ones because if that reason. I like the purple because you can see where you placed the glue. It dries clear so it's ok if you go off a little. You can find glue stick wherever school supplies are sold...
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
Has anyone found other uses for this glue besides for crafting?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this good brand of glue?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Does anyone else feel like these don't work that well? I love Elmer's Glue but I always had issues with the glue sticks not keeping my things glued together well.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
How easy do these wash out?