BY BORDEN #2 in Glue

ELMERS/X-ACTO: Washable School Glue Sticks. This glue is great for kids! The color is purple so it is easy for them to see when it is being applied. Glue dries fast and colorless and is washable. Perfect for artwork; school project and more. This package contains four .24oz glue sticks. Non-toxic. Conforms to ASTM D 4236. WARNING: Choking Hazard-small parts. Not for children under 3 years. Imported. see more...

• Is this good brand of glue?4 Answers
  • Does anyone else feel like these don't work that well? I love Elm...3 Answers
  • Has anyone found other uses for this glue besides for crafting?12 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Decorator Expert
I cannot tell you how many tubes of these my family has gone through. They are really nice to use and hold things together very well. So easy for small children (and adults!). Elmer's has been the tried and true provider of glues for ages. We only choose this brand in both glue sticks and liquid glue/rubber cement  Elmer's Washable School Glue Stick Disappearing Purple
Anndria T.
My mother is a teacher. She swears by this brand glue stick. She says that they last longer than their counterparts and that they dont have as heavy of a chemical smell. My experience is the same. I keep these around because you never know when you will need them.
Esmeralda P.
Compton , CA
This is my favorite type of glue on buying for my kids. compare to the squeeze bottle one I will prefer this on. it comes in handy with all my kids school projects and its very affordable. when I'm low on glue sticks I will always go back to Walmart and stock back on this product. I don't just use this on school projects I also use this on like arts and crafts that I do around the house. it not messy at all to apply on projects or your homemade gifts or on anything that you will be using this product I do recommend this product...
Stephanie V.
Decorator Expert
Elmer's glue I find is the most reliable brand when it comes to glue. This is perfect for people who are very messy because the purple glue really does disappear for the most part when it dries. I have used this glue for so many projects and continue to do so because I always end up making a mess, but the glue dries perfectly and everything stays together.
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Decorator Expert
Glue stick are great for small projects. One problem is that the small glue sticks are just a waste... my students go through them like water. I usually use the larger ones because if that reason. I like the purple because you can see where you placed the glue. It dries clear so it's ok if you go off a little. You can find glue stick wherever school supplies are sold...
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
There is no other brand of glue that can compare to Elmer's! These glue sticks are awesome---no mess! My kids have been using these for years and I will continue to buy. Don't settle for less! Highly recommend!
Ericka H.
I've been using this glue since kindergarten! love this glue! ‚ėļ It's easy to use, washable, sticks great and it's great brand of glue that I'll highly recommend to anyone.ūüĎć Borden Elmer's Washable School Glue Sticks, Disappearing Purple, 4/Pack
Taniya P.
These glue stick work well for kids school project. We haven't have a need to use it for anything else. But this make for a non-messy school poster project. Once dried the paper stick and does not come off. You do have a minute to adjust your work before it become more difficult to move the paper layer.
Andjoua R.
Decorator Expert
Favorite brand and glue of all time. Even with the sticks Stuff sticks and stays. Great for crafts . Washable so it's material safe. I'd prefer sticks over the squeeze out . A little goes a long way with these too . The purple disappears so if you make a mess, it'll be like not making a mess lol
Joanne M.
Pasadena , MD
With two boys in elementary school, I have bought literally hundreds of these over the last few years! I love the disappearing purple color which makes it so you can see where the glue is going! They are super inexpensive during back to school sales, so I stock up every year for home and school.
Stephanie M.
Webster, TX
Has anyone found other uses for this glue besides for crafting?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Is this good brand of glue?
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Does anyone else feel like these don't work that well? I love Elmer's Glue but I always had issues with the glue sticks not keeping my things glued together well.
Christina J.
Newton, NC
How easy do these wash out?