BY BORDEN

Rich History, Rich Taste! It all began in England, where eggnog was the trademark drink of the upper class. Back in the 18th century, no refrigeration meant that only those with large estates could afford the fresh milk and eggs needed to make this delicious drink. Of course, now everyone can enjoy the rich creamy taste of Borden EggNog...no refrigeration necessary! see more...

Virgie S.
Huntsville, TN
I LOVE THIS EGGNOG. I can drink the whole thing by myself. My oldest son loves it too. It's sweet an thick but not to sweet and not to thick. The only problem I have is its only available in December. it needs to be all year round. I love this eggnog. It's the nonalcoholic of course.
Cassidy M.
palm bay
Is it bad that I refuse to share this? It's so rich and creamy! I seariousoy want to drink the entire thing by myself.