BY BORDEN

This pure, wholesome dairy beverage is made with quality dairy ingredients including skim milk, cream and egg yolks giving it that famously great flavor and richness. Not just for the holidays, Borden® EggNog is a versatile ingredient that adds a rich moistness to recipes and a unique flavor to mixed drinks. And with our new reclosable lid it's now more convenient than ever to celebrate every day! see more...

Kristell B.
Greenville, NC
Ladies and gentlemen,

The holidays are upon us and for me ( as a Hispanic), that means it's coquito season! For those who don't know what coquito is, think of it as eggnog on steroids. Every person has there own way of making it but it's delicious!

I cannot make my coquito with this eggnog. The Borden eggnog is the best there is. Smooth, creamy and blends well to create the perfect drink. The holidays are not the same without it!
Annamaria C.
Since we are non alcholic we have been drinking this bordens egg nog every year and add some ice cubes or even vanilla ice cream to it, the large version is expensive bit i would buy it anyway. Lots of ideas for egg nog .
Faith N.
Walterboro, SC
This eggnog is great. It's not quite as thick as I usually like it but its pretty darn close. Its perfectly spiced and is delicious. My son loves it as well.
amie d.
Borden eggnog in the carton is the only eggnog my husband likes to drink he hated that it's seasonal because he could drink it all year long
Carl H.
I loved eggnog, I've loved it ever since I was a little kid and my mom always bought it for us. We always have it for Christmas.
Emily F.
Clearwater, FL
I love eggnog so much and this is no different from the rest of it is so amazing and I love drinking it around Christmas time
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
This egg nog is the ONLY kind my husband will drink. He said it's the best you'll ever try even after trying other brands!
Hayley W.
Homosassa, FL
Borden Egg Nog is the only egg nog you'll find in my fridge. I just wish I didn't only find it during the holiday season!
R L.
This is a delicious creamy Eggnog that I definitely recommend giving it a try and letting your holiday guests try some .
Chelsea R.
My family loves to drink this brand of eggnog during Christmas time. They totally love it. So I defiantly recommend😊
Radiah A.
Hoboken, NJ
Does this have a eggy taste to it?
Diana S.
Long Beach , Ca
Does it come in light or diet version??
Lucy S.
Sayville, NY
Where can I buy this? I really wanna try it!!
Faith N.
Walterboro, SC
Does anyone have any suggestions for add ins or stuff to mix this with (non-alcoholic)? I made an eggnog pie last year and would like to try something new this year. Thanks!
Brittany W.
Oak Grove, Ky
Is this a good brand of eggnog?