BY BORDEN

100% of our proceeds go to American dairy farmers. see more...

Sara H.
Waynesboro , PA
These cheese slices are better than Kraft in my opinion. They have a richer, creamier flavor. Great for cheeseburgers and grilled cheese sandwiches. I have used these for many years. I grew up using Borden. If you're looking for a cheaper alternative to Kraft, these are for you!
Anastasia  C.
San Diego, CA
This cheese is the best for hamburgers and grilled cheese sandwiches. The slices have a soft consistency and melt very easily for that perfect melted cheese taste. Plus it is sold for a pretty decent price!
Ashley L.
Paintsville, KY
I always buy this kind of cheese. It has a really good flavor and melts easily. The price is really good too. It's probably one of the cheaper cheeses.
Amanda  G.
Rogers, AR
My favorite sliced cheese out there. It is cheaper than most but has a great flavor! Borden is good, inexpensive cheese!!!
kelly o.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Very good flavor. Keeps well. Great on hamburger or to melt on other foods. I recommend this if kraft isn't available
Kendra C.
Kouts, IN
I love this cheese. It tastes really creamy. It is especially great for grilled cheese sandwiches!
jessica l.
Sanger, TX
This cheese has really good flavor and melts well. Thankfully the price is not that bad either.
Victoria M.
Does this taste better than Kraft