BY BORDEN

100% of our proceeds go to American dairy farmers. see more...

• "Compared to Kraft singles these singles are not very good." in 1 review
Felishia L.
Porterville, CA
I really like this sliced cheese. It's in my fridge right now. I love to make grilled ham and cheese sandwiches with this. They're fantastic! My whole family loves them. My girls like to take it out of the package, roll it up like a carpet, and eat it like that.
Vanessa E.
Lemoore, CA
Compared to Kraft singles these singles are not very good. They don't melt like the Kraft ones do and they taste off to me. If you want real cheese...eat real cheese. If you want singles, eat Kraft.
rosselly v.
Borden is one of my favorite brands. this cheese is great for those late night grilled cheeses , sandwiches, and just any time snacking . gotta get your calcium.
Cassie W.
Hudson
I have been buying Bordens cheese for years, I love their American Fat Free, it's low calorie but packs an awesome flavor. I will continue to buy for life! Ha.
clara w.
Burns Flat, OK
I have been buying the bordens cheese since 1997 and I love it I love that their are fat free and I will continue to but it
Sherri K.
Neosho, MO
I have tried this cheese before due to the low calories but it really didn't do it for me. It tasted very processed
Jennifer H.
Richmond, KY
For a family of 5 who loves cheese, this is a bargain! Great taste and make really good grilled cheeses
Stephanie  L.