BY BORDEN

Rory L.
Love bordon cheese. I usually do not opt for the 2% but if it is all that is available, I will not complain. The price is great over some of the other name brands without having to opt for the store brand.
Carmela C.
My family and I have using this brand of cheese for quite awhile. The cheese itself melts like the competitor brand. I love it!!!
Angie H.
Cary, NC
I love cheese! When I want to eat a grilled cheese sandwich, these are the best. Love the taste of gooey sharp cheddar!
Nettiejo H.
We love this cheese. It is everything that you are hoping it will be. Great for melting! Love it
Bree A.
Durant, OK
It's not the absolute best, but it is pretty good cheese. very good for grilled cheeses
Samantha S.
Pensacola, FL
Borden just has a cream taste to all
Of its products. I prefer their cheese over Kraft.
Nicole G.
Hope, AR
I use this cheese quite a bit has a great taste and not as bad for u as most
Cyan J.
Toronto, ON
I've used this product a couple of times with friends and I don't have any complaints. Taste is great!