BY BORDEN

Whether it’s a classic cheeseburger on a summer afternoon or a grilled cheese that reminds you of home, simple comfort food is never more delicious than with Borden® Cheese singles. see more...

• Does this cheese take similar to kraft or is it a complete differ...4 Answers
Kayla B.
Monroe, GA
I have always preferred this brand of cheese over all the other. Just the texture of this type of sliced cheese tastes that much better to me! And it's usually cheaper
Erica M.
KENDALLVILLE , IN
No watery oil imitation cheese...just cow milk cheese!! Great flavor and color,either by it's self and/or with anything! The price is worth it,around $3 to $5 where I live at my local food store.
Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
Borden is one of the very few brands of cheese that I will purchase. Their cheese tastes fresh and crisp like some of the more expensive cheeses I have purchased.
ali w.
Who doesn't lime grilled cheese sandwiches? this cheese is so tasteful! and doesn't taste like that fake cheese! the price is affordable and well worth it!
Amber C.
Makes the best grilled cheese sandwhiches by far! I also love adding this to my macaroni and cheese for even more cheesy goodness. ^ ^
Vivian  P.
My kids love grilled cheese sandwiches made with "the littke cow" cheese. it's creamy and tasty, and melts easy.
Jasmine W.
Gainesville, FL
This cheese takes me back to my childhood. It pairs nice with sweet ham for a great ham and cheese sandwich.
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
This cheese is good. It's nice because it's pre-sliced and it is easy to use when making a sandwich.
Cecilia P.
My favorite brand of cheese! My number one choice for grilled cheese sandwiches!
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I do not like borden. I will not drink it unless its turner. I am a turner freak.
Martha S.
Does this cheese take similar to kraft or is it a complete different taste?