BY BORDEN

Whether it’s a classic cheeseburger on a summer afternoon or a grilled cheese that reminds you of home, simple comfort food is never more delicious than with Borden® Cheese singles. see more...

• Does this cheese take similar to kraft or is it a complete differ...4 Answers
Paula H.
Harrisburg, AR
I do not like borden. I will not drink it unless its turner. I am a turner freak.
Kayla B.
Monroe, GA
I have always preferred this brand of cheese over all the other. Just the texture of this type of sliced cheese tastes that much better to me! And it's usually cheaper
Amber C.
Makes the best grilled cheese sandwhiches by far! I also love adding this to my macaroni and cheese for even more cheesy goodness. ^ ^
Haley  K.
This cheese is cheap and not very good. I bought this one time and never again
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
Foodie Expert
This cheese is good. It's nice because it's pre-sliced and it is easy to use when making a sandwich.
Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
Foodie Expert
Borden is one of the very few brands of cheese that I will purchase. Their cheese tastes fresh and crisp like some of the more expensive cheeses I have purchased.
ali w.
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't lime grilled cheese sandwiches? this cheese is so tasteful! and doesn't taste like that fake cheese! the price is affordable and well worth it!
Erica M.
Tempe, AZ
No watery oil imitation cheese...just cow milk cheese!! Great flavor and color,either by it's self and/or with anything! The price is worth it,around $3 to $5 where I live at my local food store.
Cecilia P.
My favorite brand of cheese! My number one choice for grilled cheese sandwiches!
Vivian  P.
My kids love grilled cheese sandwiches made with "the littke cow" cheese. it's creamy and tasty, and melts easy.
Martha S.
Does this cheese take similar to kraft or is it a complete different taste?