BY BORDEN

• Does this cheese take similar to kraft or is it a complete differ...4 Answers
Erica M.
Erica M.
Tempe, AZ
No watery oil imitation cheese...just cow milk cheese!! Great flavor and color,either by it's self and/or with anything! The price is worth it,around $3 to $5 where I live at my local food store.
Misty S.
Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
Foodie Expert
Borden is one of the very few brands of cheese that I will purchase. Their cheese tastes fresh and crisp like some of the more expensive cheeses I have purchased.
ali w.
ali w.
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't lime grilled cheese sandwiches? this cheese is so tasteful! and doesn't taste like that fake cheese! the price is affordable and well worth it!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Makes the best grilled cheese sandwhiches by far! I also love adding this to my macaroni and cheese for even more cheesy goodness. ^ ^
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
Foodie Expert
This cheese is good. It's nice because it's pre-sliced and it is easy to use when making a sandwich.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
Gainesville, FL
Foodie Expert
This cheese takes me back to my childhood. It pairs nice with sweet ham for a great ham and cheese sandwich.
Vivian  P.
Vivian P.
My kids love grilled cheese sandwiches made with "the littke cow" cheese. it's creamy and tasty, and melts easy.
Haley  K.
Haley K.
This cheese is cheap and not very good. I bought this one time and never again
Cecilia P.
Cecilia P.
My favorite brand of cheese! My number one choice for grilled cheese sandwiches!
Chrystal S.
Chrystal S.
My youngest sons number one choice of cheese. Used daily to pack his lunch.
Martha S.
Martha S.
Does this cheese take similar to kraft or is it a complete different taste?