BY BORDEN

Christina C.
Key west, fl
I think that Borden is an underrated cheese brand. The brand is very affordable. The flavor of every cheese I've tried is great. This mozzarella melted great without turning too greasy. I will definitely continue buying it.
Leslie T.
Grand Prairie, TX
We've used Borden cheeses for years. They're delicious and the shredded mozzarella definitely doesn't disappoint! Our little girl loves to come snag a pinch of it while I'm cooking and it is a family favorite when I make my baked spaghetti or eggplant parmesan.
April C.
Saint Albans, WV
Fantastic cheese! Melts nicely and wonderful flavor- not overly salty tasting like some mozzerellas!
Makenzie M.
Love Borden brand! I use this cheese when I am cooking all sorts of meals. It is usually my go-to brand and type of cheese. It melts very well and the texture is nice.
nicole m.
Marlton, NJ
This is some good cheese! I love putting it over chicken for chicken parmesan. I even put it on nachos sometimes (mixed with other cheeses) Good quality for a good price
Alyanah  R.
Great cheese i use these for lasagna grill cheese in anything that can use cheese hahaha!
Courtney C.
These are super yummy! Also super affordable, I'd definitely recommend it!
Nina R.
My go to cheese whenever I'm making pasta. Tastes yummy and awesome price.
Kasey S.
We love Borden cheeses in my house! And shredded cheese is great on ANYTHING! !
Shayla L.
This is an alright mozza cheese, i dunno to me it tastes fake.. but it works