BY BORBA

We thought the sweetest way to help you curb your appetite and manage your weight would be with a deliciously perfect chocolate chew. Each satisfying, oversized chocolate chew contains only 30 calories and been scientifically formulated with trusted natural nutrients to target your specialized health and beauty needs. And because they are as delicious as they are nutritious, taking your vitamins has never been such a treat helping provide the perfect dose of pretty pleasure every day. When combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise, the weight management chocolate chews will help to support: Weight management Appetite control Reduced carb cravings Gastrointestinal health Glucose metabolism see more...

BORBA Slimming Chocolate Chews
  • "I think they would have been more effective in weight loss had I worked out more." in 1 review
Breezy P.
Las vegas, NV
I
I wish I could write a review about how well these worked with "slimming" but I couldn't get past the actually eating part of these. They are impossible to chew. These were as hard as rocks and would break my teeth if I actually attempted to chew them all the way through. I checked the expiration date, and they don't expire for another two years! Thinking that I might have gotten a bad box, I bought a second box and had the same issue! I actually bought both of these Borba Slimming Chocolate Chews boxes from my local Walgreens Pharmacy. I tried to return these to Walgreens and they would not accept them as these were actually discontinued- at least that is what the Walgreens manager told me. Another reason why I have only given these a one star rating, is that one of these chews are 30 calories, I feel like that is a bit high for one supplement. I was actually quite surprised by the poor quality of these chews, as I really like some other products I have tried from the Borba brand.
Jacqueline E.
San Marcos, TX
They flavor was okay, not great. I have tried better. I think they would have been more effective in weight loss had I worked out more.
Stephanie S.