Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesBorax
20 Mule Team Detergent Booster & Multi-Purpose Household Cleaner Box, 65 Oz (1)

by Borax

Shipping Weight: 4.4 pounds#108 in Powder Laundry DetergentSee image for product details.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Borax 20 Mule Team Detergent Booster & Multi-Purpose Household Cleaner Box, 65 Oz (1)!
Laura W.
Spruce Pine, NC
Borax 20 Mule Team Detergent Booster & Multi-Purpose Household Cleaner Box, 65 Oz (1) uploaded by Laura W.
If you want to make sure your laundry gets cleaner than clean then try Borax. Borax has been used by so many people for many many years! If you need to wash something with a tough stain and dont’t want to use bleach, then you’re in luck! While bleach makes whites whiter.... this magic potion enhances the cleaning power of your laundry detergent plus it brightens colors. Another advantage to using this is that it has no chemical fumes and can be used as a multi purpose household cleaner.
Amanda C.
HARLAN, IN
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 5
1,174 reviews
Borax 20 Mule Team Detergent Booster & Multi-Purpose Household Cleaner Box, 65 Oz (1) uploaded by Amanda C.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love my borax! I had never heard of borax before my grandma told me about it (she was a cleaning lady). Used this for formula stains on my first baby's clothing as she suggested and it worked amazingly! Since then, I use borax for a ton of things around my house. I use it as a laundry booster, tub and tile cleaner, and so much more! Such a great product! Borax 20 Mule Team Detergent Booster & Multi-Purpose Household Cleaner Box, 65 Oz (1)
Maria S.
Winder, GA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 3
Me gusta lavar la ropa con el la ropa blanca la desmancha y quita el mal olor de la ropa
Chelsea H.
Gardnerville , NV
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
This is one of those generational products that has been handed down. My grandma, mom, and I use it. This is great to run with bedding/ towels and helps keep the washing machine clean. Also great for getting rid of sugar ants!
Brianna S.
Audubon, IA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I add Borax to all my laundry, it helps give it that extra boost of clean. It’s especially good for kitchen and bathroom towels, and helps get any stuck in odors, out.
Cindy S.
Santa Maria, CA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 4
Cleans very good with your clothes also scrubs good the whole box is very well priced
Aleaha Z.
Welland, ON
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 2
I love this stuff! It makes your laundry comes out very different. I can tell when we don’t use it. The cleaning power is like double the action. ALSO this is fragrance free!
Jacqueline H.
Stoney Creek, ON
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Since slime became a thing (who ever created it I have quite a few choice words for you) I’ve been buying borax. However one day I decided to try it in my laundry to see how it works and let me tell you I was amazed! Got rid of that stinky man and boy smell from my husband and son. Helps get rid of stains in clothing without pretreating and overall just an amazing additive to keep clothes fresh and looking great.
shauna F.
I think this product is very good but extremly toxic if makes contact with skin it causes severe irratation its cleaning is very well but packaging is unsuitible and easy to open for young kids and children .

Looking for your answer?