Borax 20 Mule Team  All Natural Laundry Booster & Multi-Purpose uploaded by Lizzette G.
Borax 20 Mule Team  All Natural Laundry Booster & Multi-Purpose

Borax 20 Mule Team All Natural Laundry Booster & Multi-Purpose

#84 in Starch

20 mule team borax all natural laundry booster & multi-purpose household cleaner 12 oz see more...

• What is the best way to use this? I would love to see bet...3 Answers
  • The box says you can use it to clean all sorts of things....2 Answers
Borax 20 Mule Team  All Natural Laundry Booster & Multi-Purpose
Borax 20 Mule Team All Natural Laundry Booster & Multi-Purpose
  • "This stuff works great in laundry (especially if you are making your own detergent, which we've done) but it's also wonderful as a general household cleaner!" in 1 review
  • "Whether I am using it to make home made laundry detergent or home made slime for the kids to play with, it is clear that this is a VERY versatile product!" in 1 review
  • "Mainly I use it when making my homemade laundry detergent." in 1 review
🔥Jessica S.
Alturas, CA
Borax is a great cleaning product. I use it to clean my sinks and washing machine. It is also good for adding to white loads to brighten them. We use borax to make slime with Elmer’s glue too! I would recommend keeping this in your clean arsenal, it’s under 5 dollars and has a variety of uses.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
I use this to strip my laundry and to get deep cleans. It’s such a great product. Just add it to warm water along with a liquid detergent such as persil and with laundry soda and you have such a great mix to get an awesome clean!
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Decorator Expert Level 4
I have mostly been using this for my slime shop, and it works great!!  I guess Borax can cause burns, or burning sensation... Neither my customers, or myself have felt that with this brand, and I work with it a lot.  It is very cheap, I bought it at Target for about $4.
Shannon M.
Hamilton, MT
This stuff works great in laundry (especially if you are making your own detergent, which we've done) but it's also wonderful as a general household cleaner! I love how easily it works to remove hard water stains and general build up from showers, bathtubs, and around floor boards in the bathroom. This gets the job done every time with very little stress. It also works great for cleaning up dishes (we still wash after to make sure the borax is off) that have left over grease or whatever. You can also use it as an addition to your dishwasher.
Ana G.
Springdale, AR
It's nice knowing that my clothes get cleaned without worrying about toxins that other detergent brands use for laundry. We make our laundry detergent by incorporating a bar of Fels Naptha soap and Arm & Hammer Washing soda. (You can google the recipe ) We also use Borax to clean the bathroom with. I can best describe the results as a "facial scrub" for your bathroom. Once we found out about Borax, we never switched back to the other brands.
Lyndsey H.
Elyria, OH
I use this to soften my hard water when doing laundry, also for stripping my cloth diapers of minerals and detergent build up , I was amazed when my stove that I was cleaning off with a razor blade got so clean all I did was wet it sprinkle some on and it wiped right off .
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
So I really never knew about this product until I called my mother one day for a cleaning problem and she suggested I use Borax. Well, I purchased it and have used it in addition to my usual detergent and like it just fine. What I am most impressed with is the variety of things that can be cleaned with it according to the box. I have not tried it yet but I am about to put it to the grout test!
Pamela H.
Kingston, PA
This stuff is amazing in laundry. I make dry laundry powder but the gallon and the borax always is included. It helps whiten and take out stains. This stuff is also great for a house that has fleas. Sweep it into carpets, on furniture, and in cracks in the floor and it kills eggs and larvae... all for around $4 a box!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Decorator Expert Level 4
20 mule team has been around forever and years ago it was just used in the laundry. I have used this stuff for everything from laundry to freshening up our mattresses. The uses are endless and it does a great job on all of it.
Sarajane R.
Palm Desert, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this product. This is a must have for any DIY-er. Whether I am using it to make home made laundry detergent or home made slime for the kids to play with, it is clear that this is a VERY versatile product!
Mirian V.
Covina, CA
What is the best way to use this? I would love to see better results when adding to my clothes.
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
The box says you can use it to clean all sorts of things. What have you used it for other than laundry?