Borat

by Larry Charles

Sacha Baron Cohen brings his Kazakh journalist character Borat Sagdiyev to the big screen for the first time. Leaving his native Kazakhstan, Borat travels to America to make a documentary. As he zigzags across the nation, Borat meets real people in real situations with hysterical consequences. His backwards behavior generates strong reactions around him exposing prejudices and hypocrisies in American culture.

Would you recommend this movie?
Start your review of Borat!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“With that being said, the acting is not good, the story line is terrible and the shock value and rediculous script is what made this so popular. ” in reviews
“That being said, it was really funny and shocking the first time I watched it, and it was fun to quote afterwards, but I probably wouldn't watch it again.” in reviews
“This movie is very funny with a cheesy kind of flair to it.” in reviews
“It is actually really offensive and the source of too many annoying quotes that were overused when this movie first came out.” in reviews
“I thought this was going to be an amazing movie from everything I heard about it, but I didn't like it at all.” in reviews
Arlington, VA
I'm sorry but no, this movie is really really stupid. Honestly, super annoying as hell and really obnoxious!
Philadelphia, PA
This movie has its funny moments, but it's honestly kind of raunchy and stupid and not worth wasting time on.
A little sophomoric, but good mindless entertainment. Not for anyone who can't take a joke- definitely!
Naperville, IL
It's kind of funny... But mostly just offensive. Something made better with a bunch of alcohol.
Newark, DE
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Soooo funny!! i loved the pamela anderson parts !!! i would watch this all day long. loved it
This was such a dumb movie but it did make me laugh a lot hes just an idiot on the movie
None, ON
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I did not like this movie at all. I found it boring and had no real premise. It was all a stunt to get the actor recognised for other roles. I am not a fan of Sacha baron, and I belive he offended a lot of people. I wouldn't' watch this movie again.
Lake Arrowhead, cA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Wow....where do I even start? This movie is terrible. ..he is super annoying, has no plot or story line and I'm sorry I wasted my time.