BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

Introduced in the year 2003, by the design house of liz claiborne. Bora bora is a sharp, flowery scent with hints of pink peppercon and sand accord. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Brenda K.
Review for: Bora Bora For Women Liz Claiborne Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz, By 3.4-Ounce more...
One of my favorites and use daily for the past couple of years. The name says it all Bora Bora, you smell so Caribbean. The fragrance is not to string it’s just right. I get complements all the time of how good I smell and that beach tropical floral smell.
Nyra G.
Washington, DC
Wow I am absolutely in love with that perfume. It is sublime, it is suave, mesmerizing, delicious, Lord have Mercy... I had been using Touch as my signature perfume for years and never thought that I would ever find any other that could surpass my expectations, Well, I have discovered Bora Bora. Bora Bora my love Our love affair has just begun and I am cheating on Touch...
emmily dayanna r.
Medley, FL

this fragrance is delicious is super fresh with a sweet touch I love the packaging is very feminine and fragrance if you complement it with gel and cream bath will last all day I like to use it in the summer because it makes me feel fresh and I smell rich
Doris V.
I've been using this for years, since it came out. And it's my one and only constant. Other perfumes come and go, but this is the one I love the most. It's timeless, and fresh. The scent lasts without being heavy.
stephanie s.
Texarkana, TX
I like this. It reminds me of a summer night eating dinner overlooking water. It smells expensive, sophisticated and in my opinion good for young or mature.
Dee J.
I tried Bora Bora and liked the smell, the scent lasts. It is a good price. I didn't wear it as a day fragrance it isn't a light scent.
Liliana C.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Años usando el Perfume Bora Bora de Liz Claiborne. Es sin duda mis favoritos en Perfume. Este nunca falta en mi coleccion Me encanta!!!
Tori R.
Charlott Hall, MD
I just love the smell and sent of this, I can't get enough, it smells so amazing, I will be recommending this to my friends and family.
Daisy J.
This perfume is really good. My mother love the smell, and use every day! The price is great for an 3.4 oz.