Bora Bora by Liz Claiborne Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz uploaded by shamara m.

BY LIZ CLAIBORNE

pink peppercon, sand accord and tropical mango musk. see more...

Chennette B.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my favorite perfumes. I had totally forgotten about it as they had stopped making it and then I found it. The smell is amazing, it's light and it's not over powering. It actually reminds me of love's baby soft from back in the 1980's (yes I am dating myself) with a more grown up scent. I always get compliments on it.
Kacey D.
This perfume is bomb.com. My mom loves Bora Bora. She wears it on a daily basis and that's how I found out about it. Smells like your in your 30s. The fragrance doesn't last like it used to. I heard they discontinued it, that may why. But still a great fragrance. Used to be able to purchase it at Macy's years ago but lately only can find it at Ross or online.
Karen P.
Lexington, KY
I absolutely love this fragrance. I was so heartbroken when they discontinued it. I went out and stockpiled it. I dread the day I run out because it is the only perfume that I can wear that my husband always stops and tells me how great I smell.
Teresa I.
Los Angeles, CA
I have this perfume in my collection. It lasts long, smells great. Not greasy. Been using this perfume for years. Kind of powdery smell. This is more of a casual perfume as opposed to a night on the town perfume. Works well with my body chemistry, guess that's why the scent last long on me.
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
I love this perfume. I love that the scent is on the stronger side but yet subtle enough to be enjoyable. I receive compliments every time I wear it. Even has a lady stop me in a store so she could ask me what it was and wrote down the name.
Carlota A.
Dyer, IN
This is a perfume that will turn heads! Liz Claiborne hit a homerun with this scent and it is gorgeous . This will make men and women ask what you are wearing and make their heads turn. it is a stronger scent, but still an every day scent. I hope this is always around!
Jan L.
I received this as a gift, not a favorite . I found it overwhelming bit for me. So I passed it on to my grandchild of 21 and she loves it.
Kaitlyn L.
Homestead, FL
It smells pretty good but in order to get a good scent on yourself you have to spray it a bunch of times, not very strong.
Valentina M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love it! My hubby just bought me this perfume and it smells so so so good! The scent stays on me for like 5 hours.!
Emperatriz L.
Perfume for women with a floral scent that highlights my beauty and makes me feel sexy with every touch. Although it has already been released, it is a must have in my perfume collection. It has essences of mandarin, jasmine and nenufar that make it a floral delight.