Boppy Tummy Time Sea Explorers uploaded by Alexys c.

BY BOPPY #35 in Baby Carriers

Pediatricians recommend 30 minutes of tummy time each day - keep it comfy and fun with the Boppy Tummy Time! Part of the Boppy SlideLine Collection, the Tummy Time features the SlideLine toy adjustment system so toys can be perfectly placed, moved and... see more...

• Does your little one actually play with the attachments? If so, a...1 Answers
Lucinda M.
I love boppy pillows! this one was a nice addition with toys on it. I'm always losing toys or fetching them for my son when he's playing so having the toys attached was pretty smart. also I love how many different ways you can use the boppy so convienent
Alexys c.
Evansville, IN
I love this, my son refused tummy time, we ordered this gem on Amazon and he loves it. Its smaller then a normal boppy pillow so it's perfect size to prop him but not get in his way. There is a crinkley book and a teething toy. The pillow itself is soft and comfy.
Whitney T.
Lehi
Love love love !!! I purchased this for my youngest and it's definitely a product I wished I had with my other child. This makes tummy time so nice and comfortable for my 3 month old. I love how small it is you can take it easily anywhere. And the toys attached helps keep the small attention much longer making for a happier baby.
Samanthađź’‹ R.
Washington
I used one of these for my daughter when she was born and Jr was pretty useful but she outgrew It fast so I didn’t need it for long.
Jacqueline C.
Wichita, KS
My daughter has always hated tummy time until the day we bought this! Now that she is propped up during tummy time she seems to enjoy it!
Erika C.
Brooklyn, NY
Soft, comfy. My son loves the crinkly book and chew toys. I wish they made more varieties. Also, try the boopy feeding pillow
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
Does your little one actually play with the attachments? If so, at what age did they start?