Boppy Total Body Pillow
Boppy Total Body Pillow
By Boppy
Andra C.

Does this pillow help with belly support? I find myself placing rolled up blankets under my belly for support right now.

Joelie T.
Joelie T.
Loganville, GA
1 year, 8 months ago
It's AMAZING for belly support. I'm currently pregnant with my first baby and have had issues from the very beginning with sleep/comfort. There are also smaller ones that look kinda more like one half of a ying yang sign lol that's the best way I can describe it. That are more for belly support and MUCH MUCH cheaper. My sister got hers at target for twenty something. That might do you better if you're just looking for belly support.