BY BOPPY #24 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

The boppy feeding and infant support pillow is designed to give you and baby the support you need throughout the first year. This versatile pillow lifts baby to a more ergonomic position for comfortable feedings, then transitions to the perfect spot for propping, tummy time and learning to sit. Comes with a peaceful jungle cottony cute slipcover that is removable for easy washing. Additional slipcovers sold separately. see more...

• I loved these. And my son loved his. He would not only take naps ...2 Answers
  • Are the covers worth it15 Answers
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
This pillow was a savior from the moment I gave birth, until my son and I mastered side-nursing. It helped keep my son supported during many tired night feedings, to helping him get tummy time, and then learning to sit unassisted. This is a must have for any mother-to-be. I still have both of mine and am grateful for them to this day!
Whitney C.
Perfect cover for a little boy! So far, the cover has held up well from frequent washing. There are no visible stains so fair.
Kasie L.
Portsmouth, OH
If you are on the fence about buying this pillow, just do it. I considered it an essential when my daughter was born, and I still use it with her even ten months later. This particular slipcover is adorable and soft, and the pillow itself is just the right balance between comfortable and supportive. I even used it as a cushion against my C-section incision and it worked like a dream. My only complaint is that, over time, the pillow began to flatten out in the middle, but that was only after ten months of everyday use. It has paid for itself a million times over!
Ash L.
These pillows are easy to use except they eventually do go flat. In my opinion i believe that are a bit pricey for a pillow. It did not meet my expectations. When my son was much smaller it was convenient. However the older that baby gets the less it will really be of use. I would not buy this again. I just continue to use the one i have and just stuff it with more pillow stuffing when it gets flat.
Jennifer C.
Riverside , CA
As a first time mom, I love using the Boppy to breastfeed my baby, it supports my baby and once he's done feeding he can lay comfortably on the boppy.
Tiffany L.
Baltimore, OH
The boppy pillow makes it so much easier to nurse, by supporting my baby as he eats. Especially since I had a csection, it took the weight off of my incision. I think it's a great purchase, and a great price because you get so much use out of it!! I highly recommend it.
Brandi m.
Are the covers worth it
Nakita V.
Mifflinville, PA
I loved these. And my son loved his. He would not only take naps on his but it is great for breastfeeding your newborn and gives a Lot of support for both of you