BY BOPPY #24 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

The boppy feeding and infant support pillow is designed to give you and baby the support you need throughout the first year. This versatile pillow lifts baby to a more ergonomic position for comfortable feedings, then transitions to the perfect spot for propping, tummy time and learning to sit. Comes with a peaceful jungle cottony cute slipcover that is removable for easy washing. Additional slipcovers sold separately. see more...

• I loved these. And my son loved his. He would not only take naps ...2 Answers
  • Are the covers worth it15 Answers
Leona L.
Cut bank, Mt
Absolutely love this, I have this exact one, helped so much with nursing and helping him sleep when he needs to prompt up, he's 9 months old and still uses it.
Carolyn W.
Montgomery, AL
I love this product! It's very helpful with breastfeeding and using it with placing the baby on it. Both my babies loved it.
Sarah e.
Conneaut, OH
Love the bobby pillows. They grow with your baby. First you can use them for nursing, then tummy time and lounging. This is a new mom must have
Mia W.
We really liked ours! It prevents stains on the pillow and can easily unzip for washing in he washing machine.
Marissa L.
Fort Riley, KS
Have this for my baby boy and he loves it. It's very soft and just a great product overall. Worth every penny
Katelyn F.
Staunton, VA
Love all the colors and styles that are coming out for the boppy. every new mom needs one! they are the best
Mynisha L.
This pillow has been a lifesaver. It's the only way I can get my 2 month old to sleep at night. It seems very comfy for her.
La'Stassia S.
Bedford, OH
These pillow works great . I know a lot mothers that i bought this for and they loved it !
Marina R.
Tallmadge, OH
I sometimes think baby registry items are there to get a new mom to think she needs everything... But this is a true need! I have used my Boppy multiple times since my son has been born. We use it daily. It makes nursing so easy and comfortable for both of us. It has saved a lot of sore arms and gives my little guy somewhere soft to snuggle while he eats! I will be getting these for all my baby shower go-to gifts!
Tayler D.
Oklahoma City, OK
My son is almost eight months and still loves his boppy. we use it for nursing, crawling, and sitting! The print is super cute too!
Brandi m.
Are the covers worth it
Nakita V.
Mifflinville, PA
I loved these. And my son loved his. He would not only take naps on his but it is great for breastfeeding your newborn and gives a Lot of support for both of you