BY BOPPY #26 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

The boppy feeding and infant support pillow is designed to give you and baby the support you need throughout the first year. This versatile pillow lifts baby to a more ergonomic position for comfortable feedings, then transitions to the perfect spot for propping, tummy time and learning to sit. Comes with a peaceful jungle cottony cute slipcover that is removable for easy washing. Additional slipcovers sold separately. see more...

• I loved these. And my son loved his. He would not only take naps ...2 Answers
  • Are the covers worth it15 Answers
Vanessa H.
West Haven, CT
I love my boppy. It helped with nursing and as my baby grew he loves resting on it. Now he sits in it and uses it for tummy time. This item ended up being a must have for me.
Leona L.
Cut bank, Mt
Absolutely love this, I have this exact one, helped so much with nursing and helping him sleep when he needs to prompt up, he's 9 months old and still uses it.
Morgan V.
Muskegon, MI
I couldn't live with out a bobby pillow. It is just plain amazing.
And I love that you can now buy multiple covers. Change things up if your pillow gets dirty.
Kelly N.
Perfect pillow to help with breast feeding! It's also prefect for assisting the baby to sit and for tummy time. I would highly recommend getting one of these!
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love my boppy I used it since baby was newborn and still using it he is 9 months. The bonus gift makes up for the pillow itself price great. Great quality
Tiffany M.
I couldn't live without this. I've become spoiled and miss it when I feed away from home. It's comfortable and the covers are cute and machine washable.
Adrianna J.
This pillow is awesome to have. breastfeeding or not. my daughter loves to be propped up by it or laying with her chest on it with her belly on the floor
Jennifer C.
Riverside , CA
As a first time mom, I love using the Boppy to breastfeed my baby, it supports my baby and once he's done feeding he can lay comfortably on the boppy.
Laura S.
Bonneau, SC
I am on my second Boppy pillow now. They are essential for new parents and newborn babies. They will save your back during those night time feedings.
Sarah e.
Conneaut, OH
Love the bobby pillows. They grow with your baby. First you can use them for nursing, then tummy time and lounging. This is a new mom must have
Brandi m.
Are the covers worth it
Nakita V.
Mifflinville, PA
I loved these. And my son loved his. He would not only take naps on his but it is great for breastfeeding your newborn and gives a Lot of support for both of you