BY BOPPY #15 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

The boppy feeding and infant support pillow is designed to give you and baby the support you need throughout the first year. This versatile pillow lifts baby to a more ergonomic position for comfortable feedings, then transitions to the perfect spot for propping, tummy time and learning to sit. Comes with a peaceful jungle cottony cute slipcover that is removable for easy washing. Additional slipcovers sold separately. see more...

• I loved these. And my son loved his. He would not only take naps ...2 Answers
  • Are the covers worth it15 Answers
Emily O.
Madison, AL
While it never really came in handy for nursing, I did use this pillow a lot with my baby! It helped with tummy time and served as a support when he started sitting up. And the pattern on the cover is just so precious!
Alicia J.
Dayton, TN
I used the boppy pillow while j was pregnant with my daughter and then afterwards.. Used from lounging, elevating her while feeding to helping to learn to sit up alone.. I would recommend boppy to anyone! They are wonderful. It's awesome the many uses you can get from something as simple as this comfy pillow!!
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
Boppy pillows are so amazing and come in handy for new moms. They are great for nursing, but are also helpful for bottle feeding. We also used ours to prop our little one up when they were quite able to sit up yet. The nice thing was that you could remove the cover and wash it.
Emily Y.
Ohio
We still use this and my child is one! We don't use it just for nursing my daughter loves to cuddle this pillow now that she has gotten older. it a great buy and a must have for breast feeders!!!
lisa S.
I couldn't have survived without the Bobby pillow. I used the same one with both of my sons. It not only made breastfeeding easier, it was a cozy little spot to hang out with mom. The slipcovers are awesome, because you can wash them whenever they get a little dirty.
Lynn L.
Fort Worth, TX
I like the availability of multiple cute prints on the covers, and it worked really well for propping up baby, both on her back and for tummy time. I did not like it for breastfeeding because it was too flat and would not lift baby high enough to reach my breasts. This made me use my arm muscles to support most of baby's weight and caused them to become sore.
Joseline R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This definitely helped me during my bresstfeeding journey and now at 6months my son still lays on it for comfort and a more snug nap. love that it comes with a changeable cover!
Keisha T.
Baltimore, MD
I was in love with this product as a breastfeeding mom , I make sure to give this as a gift to new moms at baby'showers they fall in love with this product kudos to the inventor
Tiffany L.
Baltimore, OH
The boppy pillow makes it so much easier to nurse, by supporting my baby as he eats. Especially since I had a csection, it took the weight off of my incision. I think it's a great purchase, and a great price because you get so much use out of it!! I highly recommend it.
heather y.
I love boppys! so great for many purposes, especially nursing. the slip cover is great so you can just wash the outside instead of the whole pillow. makes spit ups so much easier to clean up.
Brandi m.
Are the covers worth it
Nakita V.
Mifflinville, PA
I loved these. And my son loved his. He would not only take naps on his but it is great for breastfeeding your newborn and gives a Lot of support for both of you