BY BOPPY #24 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

The boppy feeding and infant support pillow is designed to give you and baby the support you need throughout the first year. This versatile pillow lifts baby to a more ergonomic position for comfortable feedings, then transitions to the perfect spot for propping, tummy time and learning to sit. Comes with a peaceful jungle cottony cute slipcover that is removable for easy washing. Additional slipcovers sold separately. see more...

• I loved these. And my son loved his. He would not only take naps ...2 Answers
  • Are the covers worth it15 Answers
Alicia J.
Dayton, TN
I used the boppy pillow while j was pregnant with my daughter and then afterwards.. Used from lounging, elevating her while feeding to helping to learn to sit up alone.. I would recommend boppy to anyone! They are wonderful. It's awesome the many uses you can get from something as simple as this comfy pillow!!
Kelly R.
Grandville, MI
Boppy pillows are so amazing and come in handy for new moms. They are great for nursing, but are also helpful for bottle feeding. We also used ours to prop our little one up when they were quite able to sit up yet. The nice thing was that you could remove the cover and wash it.
lisa S.
I couldn't have survived without the Bobby pillow. I used the same one with both of my sons. It not only made breastfeeding easier, it was a cozy little spot to hang out with mom. The slipcovers are awesome, because you can wash them whenever they get a little dirty.
Adrianna J.
This pillow is awesome to have. breastfeeding or not. my daughter loves to be propped up by it or laying with her chest on it with her belly on the floor
Tiffany M.
I couldn't live without this. I've become spoiled and miss it when I feed away from home. It's comfortable and the covers are cute and machine washable.
heather y.
I love boppys! so great for many purposes, especially nursing. the slip cover is great so you can just wash the outside instead of the whole pillow. makes spit ups so much easier to clean up.
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
I love boppy brand! I've used boppy pillows for my children.they're are so soft and the slip covers are so cute! I've also used the pregnancy pillow with both of my pregnancies!
Vanessa H.
West Haven, CT
I love my boppy. It helped with nursing and as my baby grew he loves resting on it. Now he sits in it and uses it for tummy time. This item ended up being a must have for me.
Morgan J.
Muskegon, MI
I couldn't live with out a bobby pillow. It is just plain amazing.
And I love that you can now buy multiple covers. Change things up if your pillow gets dirty.
Laura S.
Bonneau, SC
I am on my second Boppy pillow now. They are essential for new parents and newborn babies. They will save your back during those night time feedings.
Brandi m.
Are the covers worth it
Nakita V.
Mifflinville, PA
I loved these. And my son loved his. He would not only take naps on his but it is great for breastfeeding your newborn and gives a Lot of support for both of you