BY BOPPY #24 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

The boppy feeding and infant support pillow is designed to give you and baby the support you need throughout the first year. This versatile pillow lifts baby to a more ergonomic position for comfortable feedings, then transitions to the perfect spot for propping, tummy time and learning to sit. Comes with a peaceful jungle cottony cute slipcover that is removable for easy washing. Additional slipcovers sold separately. see more...

• I loved these. And my son loved his. He would not only take naps ...2 Answers
  • Are the covers worth it15 Answers
Jamie N.
Lubbock, TX
I love everything about this boppy! After having a csection it was an absolute lifesaver when nursing my big baby! After we didn't need it for nursing as much it was great for tummy-time, bottle feeding, or just lounging around. Now my daughter loves to use it as an obstacle to crawl over.
Kristina S.
Tacoma, WA
I got this from a friend. I like the boppy for many reasons. Breastfeeding is easier and it also is a great place to lay your baby. Or even have them learn to sit on their own. I feel it is worth the price if you were thinking of getting one. I did not take it anywhere, but it is nice for the home.
Breezy E.
Turon, KS
Oh where to begin I think I'll start with how wonderful these cute slipcover are! This nursing pillow was god sent! My 6 year old still has his, he uses it as a pillow. These are wonderful pillows, they help support baby very good and I used mine when I was nursing my twin boys. I was nice to have that as an extra set of "hands" around. I recommend these to all moms I know they have so many uses, nursing,playing ,tummy time , cuddling. This is truly and all on one pillow
Katie E.
The Boppy saved me with my first baby and I know I will use it for all of my other babies too!! I would keep it next to my nursing chair so it was always easy to access. It helped to keep my back from getting too sore while breastfeeding because I didn't have to bend over as far to reach my baby. It's a must have for any new mom!
Emmy U.
I love my Boppy! I got this as a baby shower gift and I adored the cute animal prints. I love how the covet was very gender neutral. I am going to be honest, I do not use my Boppy as much as others. Sometimes it is a hassle for me to grab my Boppy and then feed him. But if my Boppy is nearby, they are very easy to use. You can have a hands free type of feeding which is great. I also love how the pillow has multiple uses. I think that's so great!
Kristen V.
Woodville, WI
Boppy pillows are a wonderful addition to all the other great things you'll need as a mom. I don't think it's a must because I can feed and multi-task, but we have had several people help out and the boppy comes in handy! It is also a nice tool as the baby grows because it can be used to help prop them up when they are working on tummy time as well as sitting up.
Cheyenne H.
I have this exact bop, I bought it a couple weeks before I gave birth. Came in handy especially for when breastfeeding my little one when she was newborn. I love that the boppy is neutral gender and the print with the animals is super cute!
Chelsey A.
Wytheville, VA
My baby boy loved his boppy and slept with it every night for a long time! The one we had had the part you could strap over the baby and then Velcro on the sides, so baby doesn't fall out. Then when he got bigger we cut that part off.
Autumn C.
Ireland, IN
I love my Boppy Pillow. I received 2 covers as gifts and I would say at least 2 are needed especially for nursing mothers who are going to be needing them to be changed often. They are easy to put on, they zip on and wash well. I have had mine for 10 months and they are still in good condition and have not faded on the color.
Christina  H.
Jarrettsville, MD
I was always told this was a must have by so many mom's. unfortunately I was not a fan of these for feeding. It felt far too awkward. Now that my son is older we use it to prop him up or for tummy time and that helps a lot. This was a shower gift and I don't know if this would be worth it to buy independently.
Brandi m.
Are the covers worth it
Nakita V.
Mifflinville, PA
I loved these. And my son loved his. He would not only take naps on his but it is great for breastfeeding your newborn and gives a Lot of support for both of you