BY BOPPY #26 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

The boppy feeding and infant support pillow is designed to give you and baby the support you need throughout the first year. This versatile pillow lifts baby to a more ergonomic position for comfortable feedings, then transitions to the perfect spot for propping, tummy time and learning to sit. Comes with a peaceful jungle cottony cute slipcover that is removable for easy washing. Additional slipcovers sold separately. see more...

• I loved these. And my son loved his. He would not only take naps ...2 Answers
  • Are the covers worth it15 Answers
Kirsten M.
Love this boppy! I definitely feel like it's gotten slightly smaller then the one I had 4 years ago for my first child? I love it for nursing and for propping baby up. A must have! And the print is adorable!
Christina  H.
Jarrettsville, MD
I was always told this was a must have by so many mom's. unfortunately I was not a fan of these for feeding. It felt far too awkward. Now that my son is older we use it to prop him up or for tummy time and that helps a lot. This was a shower gift and I don't know if this would be worth it to buy independently.
Marina R.
Tallmadge, OH
I sometimes think baby registry items are there to get a new mom to think she needs everything... But this is a true need! I have used my Boppy multiple times since my son has been born. We use it daily. It makes nursing so easy and comfortable for both of us. It has saved a lot of sore arms and gives my little guy somewhere soft to snuggle while he eats! I will be getting these for all my baby shower go-to gifts!
Kristen V.
Woodville, WI
Boppy pillows are a wonderful addition to all the other great things you'll need as a mom. I don't think it's a must because I can feed and multi-task, but we have had several people help out and the boppy comes in handy! It is also a nice tool as the baby grows because it can be used to help prop them up when they are working on tummy time as well as sitting up.
Cheyenne H.
I have this exact bop, I bought it a couple weeks before I gave birth. Came in handy especially for when breastfeeding my little one when she was newborn. I love that the boppy is neutral gender and the print with the animals is super cute!
Ashley H.
Grayland, WA
This pillow was a savior from the moment I gave birth, until my son and I mastered side-nursing. It helped keep my son supported during many tired night feedings, to helping him get tummy time, and then learning to sit unassisted. This is a must have for any mother-to-be. I still have both of mine and am grateful for them to this day!
Christy P.
Little Rock, AR
I loved this product when I was breastfeeding. It made it much easier to prop my baby up to the breast. It's even great after the fact because you can use it to assist with tummy time or sit them up in it. Would recommend to any mom!
Chelsey A.
Wytheville, VA
My baby boy loved his boppy and slept with it every night for a long time! The one we had had the part you could strap over the baby and then Velcro on the sides, so baby doesn't fall out. Then when he got bigger we cut that part off.
Autumn C.
Ireland, IN
I love my Boppy Pillow. I received 2 covers as gifts and I would say at least 2 are needed especially for nursing mothers who are going to be needing them to be changed often. They are easy to put on, they zip on and wash well. I have had mine for 10 months and they are still in good condition and have not faded on the color.
Alicia J.
Dayton, TN
I used the boppy pillow while j was pregnant with my daughter and then afterwards.. Used from lounging, elevating her while feeding to helping to learn to sit up alone.. I would recommend boppy to anyone! They are wonderful. It's awesome the many uses you can get from something as simple as this comfy pillow!!
Brandi m.
Are the covers worth it
Nakita V.
Mifflinville, PA
I loved these. And my son loved his. He would not only take naps on his but it is great for breastfeeding your newborn and gives a Lot of support for both of you