BY BOPPY #24 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

The boppy feeding and infant support pillow is designed to give you and baby the support you need throughout the first year. This versatile pillow lifts baby to a more ergonomic position for comfortable feedings, then transitions to the perfect spot for propping, tummy time and learning to sit. Comes with a peaceful jungle cottony cute slipcover that is removable for easy washing. Additional slipcovers sold separately. see more...

• I loved these. And my son loved his. He would not only take naps ...2 Answers
  • Are the covers worth it15 Answers
Courtney D.
South Shore, KY
I've used the Boppy Pillow with both of my babies. I bought used off a friend meaning mine has been used with 3 babies and still as firm and comfy as the day I got it from her! They hold up sooo well, you should only need one! $40 is nothing for these pillows! Highly recommend! Also great to assist with nursing Mommies and babies!
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
This is by far the most useful Baby product we received at the baby shower. I use this all the time to feed the baby, let him sleep supervised, sit him up, entertain him etc. I do recommend getting at least one extra slip cover due to baby spit up.
Ebony S.
La Grange Pk, IL
This pillow was an absolute lifesaver! I had an Caesarean section and couldn't feed him without this pillow or it would hurt. It is also great for tummy time, started crawling around 3.5 months.
Caila G.
This boppy pillow helped a lot with breastfeeding my son! It helped me support him while I was recovering from my c section and it also helped me support him as he got bigger and heavier to hold. Later on I used it to give him tummy time and put it around him when he was learning to sit. I still use it to prop him up to bottle feed if he is sleepy. The cover is easy to remove and put back on for washing and once you have the pillow you can buy more covers for $10. A plus for me was the cute design that matched our jungle/safari theme for his room.
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
I used to be a hater. I made fun of the fact that this pillow was on every Baby Essentials List on the internet. Then about 8 weeks after my baby was born I received this as a gift and it was a game changer for my back problems due to nursing! It may seem expensive for a pillow but it's worth it. At six months, we still use it multiple times daily. My baby appreciates the fun pattern too. Get one!
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA
The reason i am not giving this pillow full 5 stars is because of the size of it. I am a plus size momma and the pillow does not fit 100% around the front of my body. I understand that it is not Boppys fault that I am a larger momma but it would be nice if they sold larger ones for us. The over all function of the pillow works great for the football hold and It helps so much during feeding time. I think it is well worth the money spent on it.
Lynn L.
Fort Worth, TX
I like the availability of multiple cute prints on the covers, and it worked really well for propping up baby, both on her back and for tummy time. I did not like it for breastfeeding because it was too flat and would not lift baby high enough to reach my breasts. This made me use my arm muscles to support most of baby's weight and caused them to become sore.
devinn a.
Buchanan, MI
I love my boppy pillow it is useful throughout stages of your babies life. In the first 2 weeks it was great for nursing. After the 2nd month it was great for feeding, napping, relaxing, tummy time etc. this pillow has so many uses and my daughter is so comfortable in her boppy this is a must have product for newborns and infants.
Colleen P.
Norwood, Ma
I love using this for my son to sit up and before he was able to do that it was great for tummy time. I didn't however find it helpful for nursing. It never quite fit comfortably but get a lot of use out of it now!
Jessica P.
LOVE this. So many uses. It props the baby up far enough during nursing so I don't have to hunch over and hurt my back! It's also great for when the baby gets bigger and you can prop them up! Ours is in a lot of pictures when my baby was younger! It's also a great pillow for momma to use!
Brandi m.
Are the covers worth it
Nakita V.
Mifflinville, PA
I loved these. And my son loved his. He would not only take naps on his but it is great for breastfeeding your newborn and gives a Lot of support for both of you