BY BOPPY #26 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

The boppy feeding and infant support pillow is designed to give you and baby the support you need throughout the first year. This versatile pillow lifts baby to a more ergonomic position for comfortable feedings, then transitions to the perfect spot for propping, tummy time and learning to sit. Comes with a peaceful jungle cottony cute slipcover that is removable for easy washing. Additional slipcovers sold separately. see more...

• I loved these. And my son loved his. He would not only take naps ...2 Answers
  • Are the covers worth it15 Answers
Emily P.
Niagara Falls , NY
This pillow is absolutely necessary if you are planning to breastfeed! When I leave my pillow at home while I'm out somewhere, nursing is so much more difficult. I have actually considered buying another one to keep in the car . The slip cover comes off easily and the pillow fits in the bottom of a normal top loading wash machine. The pillow and material wash well and I haven't seen a difference in the quality of the pillow after washing (my baby has GERD so we have washed it about 15 times already). The pillow is also great for helping your baby sit up and do tummy time!!
Colleen P.
Norwood, Ma
I love using this for my son to sit up and before he was able to do that it was great for tummy time. I didn't however find it helpful for nursing. It never quite fit comfortably but get a lot of use out of it now!
Jamie N.
Lubbock, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love everything about this boppy! After having a csection it was an absolute lifesaver when nursing my big baby! After we didn't need it for nursing as much it was great for tummy-time, bottle feeding, or just lounging around. Now my daughter loves to use it as an obstacle to crawl over.
Jessica P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
LOVE this. So many uses. It props the baby up far enough during nursing so I don't have to hunch over and hurt my back! It's also great for when the baby gets bigger and you can prop them up! Ours is in a lot of pictures when my baby was younger! It's also a great pillow for momma to use!
Kasie L.
Portsmouth, OH
If you are on the fence about buying this pillow, just do it. I considered it an essential when my daughter was born, and I still use it with her even ten months later. This particular slipcover is adorable and soft, and the pillow itself is just the right balance between comfortable and supportive. I even used it as a cushion against my C-section incision and it worked like a dream. My only complaint is that, over time, the pillow began to flatten out in the middle, but that was only after ten months of everyday use. It has paid for itself a million times over!
Kristina S.
Tacoma, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I got this from a friend. I like the boppy for many reasons. Breastfeeding is easier and it also is a great place to lay your baby. Or even have them learn to sit on their own. I feel it is worth the price if you were thinking of getting one. I did not take it anywhere, but it is nice for the home.
Breezy E.
Turon, KS
Oh where to begin I think I'll start with how wonderful these cute slipcover are! This nursing pillow was god sent! My 6 year old still has his, he uses it as a pillow. These are wonderful pillows, they help support baby very good and I used mine when I was nursing my twin boys. I was nice to have that as an extra set of "hands" around. I recommend these to all moms I know they have so many uses, nursing,playing ,tummy time , cuddling. This is truly and all on one pillow
Katie E.
The Boppy saved me with my first baby and I know I will use it for all of my other babies too!! I would keep it next to my nursing chair so it was always easy to access. It helped to keep my back from getting too sore while breastfeeding because I didn't have to bend over as far to reach my baby. It's a must have for any new mom!
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this boppy pillow! I'm so glad I bought one for my son. He's lazy at sitting up with it as support, but he loves lying down on it and being lazy haha. I bought mine from Target and it comes with more slipcovers, but this one was already cute enough. The price is affordable and it does come with a bonus gift from Shutterfly :)
Emmy U.
I love my Boppy! I got this as a baby shower gift and I adored the cute animal prints. I love how the covet was very gender neutral. I am going to be honest, I do not use my Boppy as much as others. Sometimes it is a hassle for me to grab my Boppy and then feed him. But if my Boppy is nearby, they are very easy to use. You can have a hands free type of feeding which is great. I also love how the pillow has multiple uses. I think that's so great!
Brandi m.
Are the covers worth it
Nakita V.
Mifflinville, PA
I loved these. And my son loved his. He would not only take naps on his but it is great for breastfeeding your newborn and gives a Lot of support for both of you