BY BOPPY #24 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

The boppy feeding and infant support pillow is designed to give you and baby the support you need throughout the first year. This versatile pillow lifts baby to a more ergonomic position for comfortable feedings, then transitions to the perfect spot for propping, tummy time and learning to sit. Comes with a peaceful jungle cottony cute slipcover that is removable for easy washing. Additional slipcovers sold separately. see more...

• I loved these. And my son loved his. He would not only take naps ...2 Answers
  • Are the covers worth it15 Answers
Emily P.
Niagara Falls , NY
This pillow is absolutely necessary if you are planning to breastfeed! When I leave my pillow at home while I'm out somewhere, nursing is so much more difficult. I have actually considered buying another one to keep in the car . The slip cover comes off easily and the pillow fits in the bottom of a normal top loading wash machine. The pillow and material wash well and I haven't seen a difference in the quality of the pillow after washing (my baby has GERD so we have washed it about 15 times already). The pillow is also great for helping your baby sit up and do tummy time!!
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this boppy pillow! I'm so glad I bought one for my son. He's lazy at sitting up with it as support, but he loves lying down on it and being lazy haha. I bought mine from Target and it comes with more slipcovers, but this one was already cute enough. The price is affordable and it does come with a bonus gift from Shutterfly :)
Christy P.
Little Rock, AR
I loved this product when I was breastfeeding. It made it much easier to prop my baby up to the breast. It's even great after the fact because you can use it to assist with tummy time or sit them up in it. Would recommend to any mom!
Emily O.
Madison, AL
While it never really came in handy for nursing, I did use this pillow a lot with my baby! It helped with tummy time and served as a support when he started sitting up. And the pattern on the cover is just so precious!
Kirsten M.
Love this boppy! I definitely feel like it's gotten slightly smaller then the one I had 4 years ago for my first child? I love it for nursing and for propping baby up. A must have! And the print is adorable!
Emily Y.
Ohio
We still use this and my child is one! We don't use it just for nursing my daughter loves to cuddle this pillow now that she has gotten older. it a great buy and a must have for breast feeders!!!
Joseline R.
This definitely helped me during my bresstfeeding journey and now at 6months my son still lays on it for comfort and a more snug nap. love that it comes with a changeable cover!
Keisha T.
Baltimore, MD
I was in love with this product as a breastfeeding mom , I make sure to give this as a gift to new moms at baby'showers they fall in love with this product kudos to the inventor
Kelly N.
Perfect pillow to help with breast feeding! It's also prefect for assisting the baby to sit and for tummy time. I would highly recommend getting one of these!
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
Love my boppy I used it since baby was newborn and still using it he is 9 months. The bonus gift makes up for the pillow itself price great. Great quality
Brandi m.
Are the covers worth it
Nakita V.
Mifflinville, PA
I loved these. And my son loved his. He would not only take naps on his but it is great for breastfeeding your newborn and gives a Lot of support for both of you