BY BOPPY #26 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

The boppy feeding and infant support pillow is designed to give you and baby the support you need throughout the first year. This versatile pillow lifts baby to a more ergonomic position for comfortable feedings, then transitions to the perfect spot for propping, tummy time and learning to sit. Comes with a peaceful jungle cottony cute slipcover that is removable for easy washing. Additional slipcovers sold separately. see more...

• I loved these. And my son loved his. He would not only take naps ...2 Answers
  • Are the covers worth it15 Answers
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this pillow, especially when I was breastfeeding. I would recommend this to the mommies that are planning to breastfeed this is a life saver! Super comfortable for you and baby, I kind of wished that I had taken it with me to hospital when I had my son. I tired using regular pillows but they weren't as firm as the Boopy and I would have to constantly be adjusting my son and I. I had no problem with is. And after a couple of months that I finished breastfeeding I used this for tummy time, and to sit him in. I am definitely going to save it for our next little one.
Tiara W.
PORTLAND, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Boppy Pillows are a must have for every mama even if you don’t end up Breastfeeding they are awesome for bottle feeding too and I’ve done both. They are a pretty good price some are more expensive than others but that’s because of what cover they have on them.I bought this one as my second Boppy Pillow and a couple other covers to Change out because you will need them.
Lea S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What a life saver my boppy is! It makes breastfeeding 100x easier and hands free. It also doubles as a lounger for your baby as well. Easily cleaned and so many great covers to choose from.
Courtney D.
South Shore, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've used the Boppy Pillow with both of my babies. I bought used off a friend meaning mine has been used with 3 babies and still as firm and comfy as the day I got it from her! They hold up sooo well, you should only need one! $40 is nothing for these pillows! Highly recommend! Also great to assist with nursing Mommies and babies!
Ebony S.
La Grange Pk, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This pillow was an absolute lifesaver! I had an Caesarean section and couldn't feed him without this pillow or it would hurt. It is also great for tummy time, started crawling around 3.5 months.
Caila G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This boppy pillow helped a lot with breastfeeding my son! It helped me support him while I was recovering from my c section and it also helped me support him as he got bigger and heavier to hold. Later on I used it to give him tummy time and put it around him when he was learning to sit. I still use it to prop him up to bottle feed if he is sleepy. The cover is easy to remove and put back on for washing and once you have the pillow you can buy more covers for $10. A plus for me was the cute design that matched our jungle/safari theme for his room.
Kat M.
Black Creek, NC
I used to be a hater. I made fun of the fact that this pillow was on every Baby Essentials List on the internet. Then about 8 weeks after my baby was born I received this as a gift and it was a game changer for my back problems due to nursing! It may seem expensive for a pillow but it's worth it. At six months, we still use it multiple times daily. My baby appreciates the fun pattern too. Get one!
Ash L.
These pillows are easy to use except they eventually do go flat. In my opinion i believe that are a bit pricey for a pillow. It did not meet my expectations. When my son was much smaller it was convenient. However the older that baby gets the less it will really be of use. I would not buy this again. I just continue to use the one i have and just stuff it with more pillow stuffing when it gets flat.
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The reason i am not giving this pillow full 5 stars is because of the size of it. I am a plus size momma and the pillow does not fit 100% around the front of my body. I understand that it is not Boppys fault that I am a larger momma but it would be nice if they sold larger ones for us. The over all function of the pillow works great for the football hold and It helps so much during feeding time. I think it is well worth the money spent on it.
devinn a.
Buchanan, MI
I love my boppy pillow it is useful throughout stages of your babies life. In the first 2 weeks it was great for nursing. After the 2nd month it was great for feeding, napping, relaxing, tummy time etc. this pillow has so many uses and my daughter is so comfortable in her boppy this is a must have product for newborns and infants.
Brandi m.
Are the covers worth it
Nakita V.
Mifflinville, PA
I loved these. And my son loved his. He would not only take naps on his but it is great for breastfeeding your newborn and gives a Lot of support for both of you