New ParentBaby SafetyBaby TransportBoppy
Shopping Cart and High Chair Cover, City Squares Black and White [Black, White]

by Boppy

The Boppy Shopping Cart Cover features our exclusive SlideLine system to keep toys within baby's reach (and off the ground). Extra large sizing for 360⁰ coverage on all shopping carts. Plush crinkle toy included. Integrated safety strap keeps baby secure. Also can be used on restaurant high chairs. Machine washable.

Item model number: 7300477K 3PK

Batteries required: No

Material Type: Lead Free

Material - soft plush

Target gender: Unisex

material.composition: Lead Free

Item Weight: 11.2 ounces

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boppy Shopping Cart and High Chair Cover, City Squares Black and White [Black, White]!
cory D.
Topeka, KS
This is a must for new moms! i use it everytime i go to the store , my baby is comfortable and not getting any germs from the cart. its light weight and easy to put on and take off. you can find them anywhere! there a good price and will last you forever. you can always wash it!
Wendy G.
Oakley, CA
Im super happy that I buy this was very helpful for grocery shopping or when we went out to eat my baby is always comfortable and in a safe and clean place
Katie N.
Amarillo, TX
Going grocery shopping with my son is always a task. It doesn’t help that I don’t know who all has touched the carts before me. This shopping cart cover by Boppy is easy to strap onto the cart and keeps my son safe from germs.
Rosennie D.
This is great and every parent should have this. I love this because I don’t have to sit my baby directly on a shopping cart or high chair. Especially with covid, I want to make sure my baby is protected.

Looking for your answer?