Boppy Protective Slipcover uploaded by Shana C.Boppy Protective Slipcover uploaded by Shana C.

BY BOPPY #37 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Protective Cover keeps the Boppy® Infant Feeding and Support Pillow safe from spills and unexpected messes.  This breathable, hypoallergenic, water-resistant pillow protector fits snugly between the Boppy Pillow and the fashion slipcover.  The Protective Cover ensures your Boppy Pillow is never out of commission. The Boppy Protective Cover fits all Boppy® Infant Feeding and Support Pillows. . Product Dimensions: 8.375" x 7.5" x 0.875". see more...

• "This was a life saver for me post c section." in 1 review
  • "They come in so many cute designs too! " in 1 review
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
I use this on my Boppy to repel liquids, and it works really well! We have dropped quite a lot on it and it beads up for a while before soaking in so you have time to wipe it off. I would definitely recommend this for your Boppy pillow to save it from stains or frequent washes.
Karissa M.
Karissa M.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is great! I love having an extra layer of protection on the boppy to save me from having the throw the whole thing in the wash when baby inevitably spits up on it. Exceeded my expectations and would recommend to others.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Raleigh, NC
This is well worth the purchase if you're using a nippy! Protecting the expensive pillow is so easy with this washable slip cover. Whenever I see a registry with a boppy but no protective cover, I get it as their gift.
Ernisha G.
Ernisha G.
Cahokia, IL
Bought this because all of the other colors were gone. I bought it from target. Pro- it is supper easy to clean. And very soft. I wish it was a tight fit. It was very loose when I put it on. Would buy again.
Ashlee C.
Ashlee C.
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
Whitley City, KY
These helped so much when i would feed my daughter or just propping her up. They really keep them secure.
Amber W.
Amber W.
Gulfport, MS
Mega Parent Expert
They slip over really easily. Also, they have so many cool and cute designs to choose from.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
This works great! It protects the pillow from all kinds of spills and accidents.
Sarah  E.
Sarah E.
Anderson, SC
If you're going to have a boppy pillow, then you need a boppy pillow slipcover, not only do they come in either plain colors or really super cute patterns but also you can so easily take the cover off and throw it into the wash and save your boppy from stains and make cleanup way easier. You can use your boppy for so many things and with this cover you can use it for multiple kids and choose your cute boy or girl covers!
Shana C.
Shana C.
Geneseo, NY
Mega Parent Expert
Okay, so here's the scoop. You either splurged or someone bought you a Boppy pillow! Yay! These are super versatile! From using them to hold your wee one for feeding, to when he/she gets bigger. But here's the scoop. Babies, belive me, are messy. They puke, poop and do other gross stuff. Usually they wait until you pick them up too! So that really nice pillow, is going to be disgusting in about 1 day. Buy at least 2 covers! I suggest getting a really soft or cute one, then a cheap backup one while the other is in the washer! Check out local thrift or children's resale shops, they usually have really good deals on these!