Add a Photo

Photo (1)
Lynsie w.
Lynsie w.
Richmond, VA

The boppy Pillow happened to be one of the best inventions when I was handling a newborn. The pillow is so soft and fluffy. It's perfect for breastfeeding your babies or just propping them up. I highly recommend to all moms to be or moms of newborns.
Nichelle T.
Nichelle T.
Baltimore , MD

Love this product. Baby loves the colors. I have used the boppy almost everyday for the last seven months. So convenient to use. Easy to clean.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Lambertville, Mi

My cousin used this for her kids and loved it. Whenever I baby'sat, it was easy to remove and clean of there happen to be any messes on it
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL

Not only is the Boppy Pillow itself a great investment, but the slipcovers are a dream for cleaning and rather affordable!
Wanessa M.
Wanessa M.
Marietta, OH

I had this for my kids, and I loved that I could take the cover of and wash it. I just wish it was either thicker or it had a some sort of insolation inside to protect the pillow from spill or baby spit up. It would be wonderful if it had something to keep the pillow itself from getting wet.
Lizmar P.
Lizmar P.
Santa Ana

I got this as a gift for my daughter and I loved it...especially that I can take off the cover and was it easily and choose from a variety of covers..my daughter was very comfortable in it
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.

Used in the daycare and works perfect. Wonderful to take off and wash again Works great to prop babies up on the floor
sheri b.
sheri b.
West Warren, MA

This is a cute slipcover and can be used for a boy or girl. Easy to wash and still soft afterward.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ

I love the slipcover easy to slip off and clean and love how you can change the look up!

Join Now