BY BOPPY

It's the absolute, must-have item in breastfeeding comfort! The stretch panel stretches to fit most waists and comes in a variety of colors to suit your own personal style, nursery, or color scheme! This infant pillow support is uniquely designed with a recessed interior perfect for baby's bottom allowing for a completely safe feeding. Finally mom can have her hands free! Giftwrap not available for this item. see more...

Amanda P.
New Bern, NC
I love our Boppy pillow. During the first part of my little one life it was a great back saver while breastfeeding. Since then we have used it to prop her up and still get tummy time when she doesn't want to be all the way on her belly. She is just now trying to sit up by herself and the boppy gives me some comfort in knowing she has something soft to lean against as she is learning.
Jenna G.
West point
Everyone needs one of these! We received this as a gift. It went to the hospital with us. I used it breastfeeding and it made things so much more comfortable. My family members also used it to hold the baby. It is great for little ones who want to hold the baby. My son laid it it and I use it too. Highly recommended!
Cindal B.
Hoppy pillows are a life saver! These pills saved my arms while breastfeeding feeding, we used them for the younger kids to hold our son, we use it to help his sit up and when he was a newborn i would lay him on it and lay down next to him on those exhausting days
Paige O.
Love the boppy pillow! Love how it grows with them, from nursing to sitting up. It’s quite amazing, very helpful! I will continue to encourage people to purchase these, because of how useful they are. My son loves his!
Phyllis W.
I use a boppy for my 2 month old daughter. I love it cause it keeps them in an upright position so in case they throw up, it's reassuring to know they're elevated. I also use the boppy to trick my daughter to thinking I'm still holding her when she falls asleep. This how I "sleep trained" my 16 month old. This only works when they're not moving around a lot. Hope this advice might help for some other moms!
Bre L.
A lot of moms swear by boppys but I honestly rarely used mine. My daughter refused to sit in it and I would rather have my baby lay on my chest instead of a pillow. To a first time mom with limited money, spend your money on other necessities.
katie H.
Minneapolis, MN
Oh man i loved my boppy! I used it to nurse, help my babies with tummy time, and keep them from falling when they were learning how to sit! I used to throw the whole thing in the wash, slipcover and all! Must-have for moms, for sure!
Tiana S.
Apo, NY
Definitely a must have! A helpful prop with breastfeeding and to help prop your infant up on. The slip covers are so easy to take off and throw in the wash! I can't say it enough, I LOVE my boppy!
Amanda O.
Plainfield, IL
I love this boppy! Soft and firm. Great to rest baby on while nursing or feeding. My girls loved being propped up on it while laying on playmat. Keeps shape very well and easy to clean
Lupitaa F.
Chicago, Il
Not only did I love this pillow when I was breastfeeding but my baby loves it also . From laying down to tummy time to trying to sit . She loves it so much that even once we lay her on it she falls asleep lol . Makes things way easier