Boppy Original Newborn Lounger, French Rose

The Boppy Newborn Lounger is the perfect place for wee ones to coo and kick in comfort. It is uniquely designed with a recessed interior perfect for a newborn's bottom. This must-have for newborns is a lifesaver for moms and dads. It allows parents to interact with baby hands free. Use it until baby reaches 16 pounds or can roll over on their own. A convenient carrying handle and lightweight design make this baby pillow a portable must-have. And because babies are cute, but messy, the easy-clean fabric means you simply wipe the cover clean after every oops. Designed for baby's awake time.

Package Dimensions: 18 x 18 x 8.1 inches

Target gender: Unisex

1; Imported; THE PERFECT NEST - Perfect place for newborns to kick and coo in comfort and provide you with a hands-free moment. Designed with a unique recessed interior to cradle baby’s bottom, keeping your baby relaxed and safe. Designed for your baby's supervised, awake time.; PORTABLE DESIGN - Grab and go - soft, lightweight fabric with convenient handle for easy travel from house-to-house or room-to-room.; EASY CARE, MACHINE WASHABLE - Easy-wipe fabric for the little messes and machine washable pillow for the big ones.; AWARD-WINNING QUALITY - The Boppy Newborn Lounger has won several awards voted on by parents and the baby community. The most recent wins are from the 2017 What to Expect Mom Must-Have Finalist, the 2018 BabyCenter Mom’s Pick Finalist and the Mom’s Choice Award.

Item model number: 4300118K2PK

Item Weight: 3.1 pounds

Batteries required: No

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boppy Original Newborn Lounger, French Rose!
Stephanie W.
Odebolt, IA
1,373 reviews
Boppy Original Newborn Lounger, French Rose uploaded by Stephanie W.
Purchased at: Target
Our baby is 8 1/2 months old and still this is so useful. This matter expectations exceeded them. I think it’s absolutely perfect the only thing I would change is I would love for the cover to come off but it is really easy to wash it’s made of a very durable fabric but I do like me to throw things in the washer and sanitize them but that’s really not much of a con compared to the fact that it’s so versatile. I would highly recommend ours is in gray and Aspen loves hers!
Ruby D.
Maxwell, NM
Boppy Original Newborn Lounger, French Rose uploaded by Ruby D.
That's my baby. 13 years ago! I used the crap out of that boppy pillow. It's a just a timeless piece that never seems to go out and will always serve a purpose. Very versatile and used for so many things.
Mercedes S.
San Antonio, TX
Boppy Original Newborn Lounger, French Rose uploaded by Mercedes S.
I loved this for my daughter but I was really sad that it only lasted for 3 months at the most. For those 3 months though it was a big game changer. I honestly don’t feel that the price is justified though, for a product you’ll probably only get 3 months use out of I think the price is a bit much. You’d probably be better off just getting a regular boppy instead of the new born lounger.
Drea G.
Tucson, AZ
Boppy Original Newborn Lounger, French Rose uploaded by Drea G.
My baby absolutely loved his Boppy! I would feed him on it and he would always fall asleep right after on it for hours. It is so soft, washable and has changeable covers. Inwpild definitely recommend to all moms!
Sofia D.
Brooklyn, NY
Boppy Original Newborn Lounger, French Rose uploaded by Sofia D.
Baby loves lounging on this pillow. I wish it would last longer - he started to outgrow it after two months. My biggest gripe is the material this pillow is made from - everything sticks to it and is hard to clean off.What I did not expect however was just how impressed I would be by the quality!! The pictures truly don’t do it justice, this lounger is way bigger and comfier than expected and the quality of the fabric is so impressive!
Emily P.
Boppy Original Newborn Lounger, French Rose uploaded by Emily P.
This was such a vital item to have in those first few months. It was used on the couch, on the bed, everywhere!Boppy Newborn Lounger, Hello Baby - White
Karly J.
Solon, OH
Boppy Original Newborn Lounger, French Rose uploaded by Karly J.
Love this Boppy pillow! I felt like I always needed a place to just put baby down and this was my go to place! She always sat comfortably and I never worried about her not being safe. I wish it lasted longer size wise (could only use for 3ish months) than it does but I would still buy and use this again with each of my babies!
Jennifer H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Also an excellent purchase for a baby gift! Boppy makes a fantastic trustworthy product for your little ones! I would hands down purchase again- this is a must have for anyone's nursery.
Dzeneta M.
Brooklyn, NY
Boppy Original Newborn Lounger, French Rose uploaded by Dzeneta M.
My baby boy and I love our boppy! It’s so comfortable and convenient to leave baby on it and give break to myself from carrying him all day Boppy Newborn Lounger, Elephant Love Gray
Jen G.
Liberty Twp, OH
I gift this to all my expecting friends because it is a must-have in my opinion. It will shock you how much it comes in handy and what a blessing it is to have a safe and comfortable spot for your baby to hangout when your arms need a break. My baby fit so perfectly in the little dip and was always so happy and comfy in that boppy!

Looking for your answer?