Boppy - Nursing Pillow Slipcover, Jungle Patch uploaded by Alyson M.Boppy - Nursing Pillow Slipcover, Jungle Patch uploaded by Jennifer L.

BY BOPPY #68 in Breast Pumps & Accessories

Dress up your boppy feeding and infant support pillow with the boppy cottony cute slipcover. The jungle patch design on this boppy nursing pillow slipcover features adorable baby giraffes, lions and monkeys in soft shades of green, blue, brown and orange. This soft, cotton slipcover zips on and off easily, and it's machine washable for easy care. see more...

Buy on Target
Jessi E.
Jessi E.
Cornelius, OR
Honestly I didn't care for this product. I didn't start using it until my son was 2 months old because it just wasn't sturdy enough to support his weight and head while nursing. I really only got a couple months use out of it and by the time he turned four and a half months I stopped using it because he was able to nurse on my lap, which was easier than getting up to go grab my pillow every time I wanted to nurse. I also didn't really use it for play time or for tummy time and now it just sits in his nursery room. I'm sure some moms found it helpful but for the price (total $40 for pillow and cover) I could have lived without it.
Jamie A.
Jamie A.
La Palma, CA
This was mine slip cover design. I have a boy so it is more gender neutral. The pattern isn't dizzying or obnoxious. The monkey is so cute too. Definitely protects your pillow so that when it gets stained with milk or spit up you can just toss it in the wash. The pattern also hides stains.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Sterling Hts, MI
Love this slipcover! It's so cute and is easy to wash when little mishaps happen like spit up. My daughter loves laying on her boppy and it's nice to switch up covers when one gets dirty.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
I was given a boppy from a friend and wanted a new cover for my daughter that was unisex and i came across this one. I could not be happier. I love the jungle print and she is amazed looking at all the animals on it. It also is nice that it can be taken off and cleaned and the whole pillow doesn't have to be washed.
sabrina s.
sabrina s.
Middle River, MD
This pillow itself is something i cant live without, while breastfeeding and now while my son can start to sit up in it! I love the pattern on it, except until you wash it a good 5 times it seems a tiny bit scratchy, but that just means its extremely durable too!
Alyson M.
Alyson M.
Levittown, PA
Mega Parent Expert
This is a must have for mom as it has so many uses and easy to bring along wherever you may need it! Napping tummy time etc it's perfect
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Sparks, NV
I was told this was going to be an essential before I had my daughter. Once she was born, we used it for about the first month until we got used to breastfeeding. Since then it has not gotten much use. While I do think it was helpful, I do not think it was essential n!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Ball Ground, GA
I recommend this to every one of my mom friends! The single most versatile pillow I've ever owned. My son is 8 months, but the size of a 2 year old and this makes nursing a breeze, as I can barely hold him for more than 15 minutes! I also use it for myself for naps ;)
Christina B.
Christina B.
Sun Valley, NV
Love my bobby, gives me a relief when I need to put my daughter down for a moment. Makes breastfeeding easy when you need the extra support.
Heidi P.
Heidi P.
Abington, MA
I don't really like this design, it's not a happy fun color. It's a mustard orange and I do not did it at all.