BY NONE #2 in Feeding Pillows

Create a comforting experience when bottle feeding or breast feeding, with the Boppy Nursing Pillow and Positioner. It transitions into a perfect support pillow during your little one's developmental stage to help relieve you and baby from discomfort. see more...

Boppy® Nursing Pillow and Positioner in Sketch Slate

Start your review of Boppy® Nursing Pillow and Positioner in Sketch Slate!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Charlotte J.
Rosamond
Purchased at: Target
Boppy® Nursing Pillow and Positioner in Sketch Slate is so great!! I'm able to put it around myself and under my little one to more comfortably feed him. It's also great to plop him in or lay him in a crawling position. A total breastfeeding must have. It's great for using for myself to prop myself up a bit. I even used it for my belly while pregnant.
Carlenia L.
Whitesburg
This is the best thing to have when expecting a baby. My little one is 2 months and I still use to help support him while he is nursing. It's also good to use to let babies sit propped up with you and play. Every mom needs one of these bad boys!
hunters m.
I love this boppy pillow it was the best while breastfeeding breastfeeding can be extremely difficult especially if your baby doesn’t wanna stay latched on it’s easy to have this boppy to help support and hold up your baby so you can easily help him latch back on I know I’ve had long nights extremely tired couldn’t even hold myself up from being so tired so having the boppy help was such a life saver thanks boppy ! Even now as my baby grows it’s growing with him to help him with tummy time and helping him sit up
Sarah P.
Sanford, NC
I love my boppy! It makes feeding my newborn so much easier and lounging that much more comfortable. It is very affordable and there are a lot of different styles. Worth the money.
Viktoriya B.
Candler NC
These nursing pillows are lifesavers, they help you keep your baby at the perfect position so that you do not have to keep them up while nursing because we all know nursing can sometimes at a while and this helps reduce that pull on your back. I also love how much bigger this companies pillows are compared to other companies. And their prints are so adorable.
Michelle M.
Sparks, NV
This pillow has been a life changer. No need to stack a bunch of pillows or have tired arms. It positions my any at the perfect height for feeding. I also love that I can use it’s a support for her to sit in and a pillow for tummy time.
Lindsey P.
Cape Girardeau, MO
This product saved my arms and back the first couple months. My newborn was comfortable napping, relaxing, and eating. Although, you need to be careful as they get bigger because they can roll off the edge if not cautious. Invest in one!
Krystal G.
Florence, AL
I love this thing. We use it to feed my daughter and also to help prop her up. I'm thinking it would have been a better design if they would have went ahead and made it a complete circle with a velcro tab right there up front because my child is small enough to just fall out of this at this point, but other than that it's perfect for what we need it for.
Adriana H.
Reedley, CA
Purchased at: Target
This pillow helped me so much when I started nursing! It is perfect support when siblings want to hold the baby! It is also a good tool to prop babies up! I am very satisfied with the quality of this pillow!
Keara D.
Lakewood, CO
Purchased at: Target
If you are gonna have a baby you need this! There are so many good uses for it! When my son gets super fussy I lay him on his boppy across me and rock him to sleep and he gets so comfy in it! We love this product!