Boppy Nursing Cover

by Boppy

The perfect cover for nursing comfortably on-the-go. The Boppy Nursing Cover provides full coverage for discreet breastfeeding. The patent-pending design includes a unique SlideLine ring which moves from the right to the left to help track which side you breastfed from last. Structured open neckline allows you to see baby while nursing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boppy Nursing Cover!
Stacy S.
Crossett, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love this product line from the pillows to all the covers they are a must have the nursing pillow and cover made it easy and comfy the sleeping pillow was a life saver while I was pregnant so I would say save your self the trouble and being uncomfortable and get them trust me I have 3 kids .
Cece S.
atlanta
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Hated it. For me I hate covers because I support normalizing breast-feeding and covers a really hot ,bulky and uncomfortable imagine trying to wear one of these in the summertime if you’re very modest then I would recommend it but if you’re OK with feeding your baby whenever wherever when babies hungry I say ditch it
Katie F.
North Aurora, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I used this when I went out in public to make me feel more comfortable. It is nice because the part that goes around the neck is fabric and so is the part that drapes over the chest and stomach area. Then the part that's straight across the chest (at the neckline) is plastic or something that keeps it away from the chest. It allowed me to see my child easily while still covering enough for my own personal comfort.
Bethany P.
Winter Haven , FL
Good idea overall. However it made nursing difficult and I couldn't see if my baby was even latching correctly and by trying to hid myself it just made it more difficult on myself and on her because I couldn't assist her to get latched correctly. I only used it three times.
JORDAN H.
La grande, Or
Beautiful nursing cover, if you need to cover up you might as well do it in style!
Ashley B.
I received this as a gift and barely ever use it. Too conspicuous, a pain to pack and lug around.
Jennifer C.
Barrie, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
It works for what it’s supposed to do, however I could never get used to using them. Breastfeeding is way more difficult than you think it’s going to be and you really need both hands as well as the ability to see what you’re doing. I wish it was as easy as sticking baby’s head under there and they latch on and you sit there happily putting in no effort at all. But that’s just not true. Plus, babies are incredibly hot sweaty little beasts and I’m telling you, they start melting under there. I gave it 3 stars because the Boppy Nursing Covers are always so cute and in theory are a great idea and really would give mama some more freedom if she wants to be in restaurants or large gatherings and gives a crap about her modesty. However mother’s like me believe my child needs to eat so I’m going to feed her wherever we are. But overall, I would say this is a good product, just not one I got much use of because I could figure it all out.

Looking for your answer?