Boppy Newborn Lounger, Pink Hearts uploaded by Olive L.Boppy Newborn Lounger, Pink Hearts uploaded by Shelly M.

BY BOPPY

The Boppy Newborn Lounger is the perfect place for wee ones to coo and kick in comfort. It is uniquely designed with a recessed interior perfect for a newborn's bottom. This must-have for newborns is a lifesaver for moms and dads. It allows parents to interact with baby hands-free. Use it until baby reaches 16 pounds or can roll over on his own. A convenient carrying handle and lightweight design make this baby pillow a portable must-have. And because babies are cute but messy, the easy-clean fabric means you simply wipe the cover clean after every oops. Designed for baby's awake time. Color: Pink. Gender: Unisex. Pattern: Hearts. see more...

Buy on www.buy...*
Sarah H.
Carmel, IN
We have this pattern and the gray elephants for our twin girls. They seem to love them (look pretty dang comfortable an take naps in them) and my husband and I LOVE them. It’s nice to have a place to put the girls down. The biggest pro is how easy these loungers are to move. I put these on our bathroom floor when I need to shower and can move them to each room as I clean.
Ayla R.
Another product that I didn't think I would need but ended up taking it EVERYWHERE with me. It is so easy to travel with and it is so nice to just lay your baby in it and let them do their thing. So comfy and super cute. My daughter lived in this for the first couple of months!
Olive L.
Rohnert Park, CA
I have the elephant pattern for my daughter. I purchased at target. I love this product, it helps me be near my newborn while I pump at night. She loves it. It’s super affordable, compared to a lot of them out there.
Jessica G.
Becker, MN
As a new parent I didn’t know what I needed and what I didn’t need. This product is a need. We use it for everything and take it everywhere. My daughter loves it! Such soft fabric and decent price.
Yasline C.
I'm a handicapped mom, this product made my life so much easier those first 6 months. It was great for lounging and naps. The divot prevented her from rolling too far off.
Jordan-Ryann C.
Canyon Lake, TX
This is not the pattern I had, but let’s be honest, the babies dont care 🙂 this pillow is perfect for the first few months of life! It is easily transportable, so soft and keeps your little one comfortable. Swings and bouncers are a pain to move from room to room but this is perfect. Baby in one hand, pillow in the other. It’s lightweight but very plush. For only $30 you cannot go wrong!
Brianna J.
Del Rey, CA
While I was pregnant this was one of the main items on my baby list. I love it and even better our daughter loves it too! So perfect to lounge her on
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
My newborn baby spent MANY hours on this thing... He loves it still even now just for relaxing around the house.