Boppy Newborn Lounger, Elephant Love Gray

by Boppy

#1 in Breastfeeding

The Boppy Newborn Lounger is the perfect place for wee ones to coo and kick in comfort. It is uniquely designed with a recessed interior perfect for a newborn's bottom. This must-have for newborns is a lifesaver for moms and dads. It allows parents to...

Boppy Newborn Lounger, Elephant Love Gray is there a specific top and bottom side of this lounger?[product:boppy-newborn-lounger-elephant-love-gray]
How long were you guys able to use it before your babies outgrew it or decided they didn't like it anymore? Mine made it just past 2 months before she decided it wasn't her favorite anymore.
What is your recommendation on how to wash the boppy lounger?
Start your review of Boppy Newborn Lounger, Elephant Love Gray!
Danielle W.
Le Roy, NY
Boppy Newborn Lounger, Elephant Love Gray uploaded by Danielle W.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love love love this. Super portable and versatile - we use it all the time and have since day 1. I love that it’s slightly elevated so my daughter can hang out upright after eating (reflux probs).
Brittney K.
Boppy Newborn Lounger, Elephant Love Gray uploaded by Brittney K.
Our little girl loved this Boppy lounger growing up. She loved the slight prop of the pillow as it allowed her to see her best friend and favorite pup. It was great for upset tummies as she was at a slight incline as well.
Lauren M.
Bronx , NY
Boppy Newborn Lounger, Elephant Love Gray uploaded by Lauren M.
We got so much use out of this lounger. My daughter loved it and we felt very safe with her in it. My dog also loved it too and would try to use it! This is now one of my favorite items to gift a new mom.
Michaela W.
Ellenton, FL
Boppy Newborn Lounger, Elephant Love Gray uploaded by Michaela W.
My baby is 3 months old and still loves her boppy lounger. She will nap in it during the day (supervised of course). She chills out in there while I read her books, show her pictures, clip her nails, etc. I definitely recommend this product to other moms! It’s a great place to set your baby down to give your arms and back a break!
Jessica E.
Aurora, CO
Boppy Newborn Lounger, Elephant Love Gray uploaded by Jessica E.
I live this boppy. I don’t know what I would have done without it our first months. My baby loved laying in it & playing with his toys. Also when he was smaller and didn’t move around so much, he would stay in place. I love that I can easily wash it in the washer because of course babies make messes. After a few washes & everyday use for a few months I can still use again with any future babies so it’s definitely worth the price.
Amber P.
Wheaton, IL
Boppy Newborn Lounger, Elephant Love Gray uploaded by Amber P.
Purchased at: Amazon
I cannot say enough good things about this lounger. We used this almost right away getting home from the NICU with a little peanut of 4lb12oz well into 4+ months when we used it to help prop him up into a sitting position. For awhile this is the only place he would take his naps while I was right next to him. He absolutely loved his boppy!!
Abby E.
Shelbyville, IN
Boppy Newborn Lounger, Elephant Love Gray uploaded by Abby E.
This was a HUGE lifesaver when my daughter was a newborn! She absolutely loved this pillow and it was so easy for me to sit her on it and be able to eat. She was 8lbs and fit perfect in it for months. I received this as a baby shower gift, but I highly recommend buying this or adding it to your registry!!
Amira J.
Ocala, FL
Boppy Newborn Lounger, Elephant Love Gray uploaded by Amira J.
I got this as a gift and I’m very excited to try it. It’s cute and practical at the same time. So far i highly recommend it.
Justina H.
Roseville, CA
Boppy Newborn Lounger, Elephant Love Gray uploaded by Justina H.
my daughter has used her boppy pillow since she was born! she loves to chill in her boppy on the couch and watch tv with us. in my opinion, newborns get the best use out of it. once my daughter learned how to roll, she started trying to roll out of it. definitely keep your eye on your little one while they are on their boppy as they advance! overall, i love this product and it’s a great lounger for babies!
Ashley D.
Boppy Newborn Lounger, Elephant Love Gray uploaded by Ashley D.
Love love love! When he was first born it hugged him perfectly so that he felt like he was still in the womb. Now that he's older it's still a comfortable place to temporarily put him down when you need your hands.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Annie M.
Bloomfield, NJ
il y a 6 mois
Boppy Newborn Lounger, Elephant Love Gray is there a specific top and bottom side of this lounger?Boppy Newborn Lounger, Elephant Love Gray
Emilie H. il y a 4 mois
No, but with the cover I would put the zipper on the bottom