Boppy Heirloom Newborn Lounger - Owl Dots uploaded by Ashley C.Boppy Heirloom Newborn Lounger - Owl Dots uploaded by Erica S.Boppy Heirloom Newborn Lounger - Owl Dots uploaded by Erica S.

BY THE BOPPY COMPANY

Boppy Heirloom Newborn Lounger - Owl Dots see more...

• Do you recommend the lounger for someone who already has ...1 Answers
  • How is the lounger different from the nursing pillow?1 Answers
Anna C.
East Peoria , IL
The Boppy Lounger has been our best friend with our newborn and now 2 month old! Anytime we would eat or want to clean, we would lay our son on the boppy lounger and he would sleep soundly! He still takes naps in it! They have lots of warnings on them, but we make sure to keep a good eye on him when he is in it.
Ashley C.
Fortson, GA
This pillow was great for our newborn. She quickly grew out of it and it's now a fancy dog bed. We got the grey one with the elephants and it showed dirt pretty easy too. It was nice having it but definitely not a necessity.
Erica S.
1,621 reviews
Lifesaver! My newborn wouldn't sleep elsewhere, only our arms or this Lounger by Boppy. Plus it has a very small incline that helps my baby have a more peaceful sleep because she has acid reflux so laying flat is painful & uncomfortable and unsafe for her. This pillow is 2 sided though. 1 side is this thing cool to the touch fabric with pink multi-colored owl pattern, very cute and the opposite side is a deeper, almost hot pink color with a very soft plush fabric. We prefer the softer side because the one with the owls gets too cold during these winter months so it actually will wake my daughter up from a sound sleep at times from making her cold. I don't recommend using this for a baby once they are old enough to roll over or even wiggle around because they can fall right off. My baby will be 2months on New Yrs day & I think by her 3rd month we won't be able to really use it any longer. She's the length of it already. So it's only a short period of time you can use it.
Allisyn D.
This is incredible! My daughter was too small for a standard boppy when she was born and we wanted to get her something to lay on/in! And oh my gosh what a lifesaver this is! I love that it has a soft side and the more sturdy cotton side, and it's totally machine washable! And, she still naps in it, at 6 months old!
Jade L.
Bellevue
LOVE this pillow. My preemie baby would only sleep on this and she still loves it 3 months in! We will soon have to get the other one because we are boppy fans!
Ashley R.
Corinth, NY
It’s great in theory. My 2 youngest slid off it constantly and it was never worth using because they were never comfortable or stationary on it.
Jenna G.
Newton, NJ
Absolutely love this! Super plush on one side. Bonus when I got it for $15 off on clearance at babies r us
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
How is the lounger different from the nursing pillow?
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
Do you recommend the lounger for someone who already has the nursing pillow?

Amazon